Drake?

what happened to this dude? i swear i cant even get into dude anymore (no !%+%) its the same ol watered down verse about him and some female or some stripper. lol man dude went to commercial for my music taste.

will we ever get comeback season drake back?

i mean after one album im tired of dude already.

what happened to this dude? i swear i cant even get into dude anymore (no !%+%) its the same ol watered down verse about him and some female or some stripper. lol man dude went to commercial for my music taste.

Dude comes out in EVERY song on the radio now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

soon enough he'll loose his buzz and he'll have to go back to the OG Drizzy. Hopefully he'll leave wayne by then

Originally Posted by Xavier

soon enough he'll loose his buzz and he'll have to go back to the OG Drizzy. Hopefully he'll leave wayne by then

its cool i know he trying to appeal to the masses.

but his verses be below average like HE AINT SAYING NOTHING, and people be eating it up.

i been following drake since room for improvement with dj smallz and man i used to be hype for a new song from him now its like o drake drop another track meh...........

its cool i know he trying to appeal to the masses.

but his verses be below average like HE AINT SAYING NOTHING, and people be eating it up.

i been following drake since room for improvement with dj smallz and man i used to be hype for a new song from him now its like o drake drop another track meh...........

Right now his fanbase seems to be more females then males... So he's going to look to put out music for them. That means more TML than CS.

Right now his fanbase seems to be more females then males... So he's going to look to put out music for them. That means more TML than CS.

If him putting that R&B mixtape on hold due to really getting into rapping again, then if anything, it seems like he's trying to even his fanbase up.

If him putting that R&B mixtape on hold due to really getting into rapping again, then if anything, it seems like he's trying to even his fanbase up.

Back
Top Bottom