Drake?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

dude had a 500 page thread about him until the album came out and now everyone hates him... fickle-%@@ hip-hop fans don't even know what they want.
we want old drizzy back that actually rapped about something other than females. I mean if he did albums for the ladies and mixtapes with his old style i'd be good.

dude had a 500 page thread about him until the album came out and now everyone hates him... fickle-%@@ hip-hop fans don't even know what they want.
we want old drizzy back that actually rapped about something other than females. I mean if he did albums for the ladies and mixtapes with his old style i'd be good.

Pretty much. Now that dude has really made it fans wanna flip flop. He's still comming through on his rap verse's, Put It Down and Astin Martin Music are great examples.

Pretty much. Now that dude has really made it fans wanna flip flop. He's still comming through on his rap verse's, Put It Down and Astin Martin Music are great examples.

People in here acting like Drake stayed the same and now that he's blown up ppl hate him.

na.

Drakes style changed COMPLETELY though. All people are saying is that his old style was better.

People in here acting like Drake stayed the same and now that he's blown up ppl hate him.

na.

Drakes style changed COMPLETELY though. All people are saying is that his old style was better.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Drake is still the man in my book. Dude has one of the best Hip Hop albums of the year and I appreciate him on every verse he's been featured in this year.

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

Corny
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You just don't get it, that's all. I was  [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] soon as I saw this. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Drake is still the man in my book. Dude has one of the best Hip Hop albums of the year and I appreciate him on every verse he's been featured in this year.

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

Corny
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You just don't get it, that's all. I was  [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] soon as I saw this. [/color]
laugh.gif

I was thinking about this the other day. Before TML, I always lurked the Drake thread.
I haven't been in there since then. His raps are just so boring to me now.

I was thinking about this the other day. Before TML, I always lurked the Drake thread.
I haven't been in there since then. His raps are just so boring to me now.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

na.

Depends on the people you talk to. NT or his entire listening fanbase? I don't mind dude at all, and he can spit - plus he has the flow nailed down pat. My issue is that he'll oversaturate the airwaves with a billion features a la Wayne that make people go *yawn*.

Back
Top Bottom