Drake?

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

You promised me you'd never change?

roll.gif

Drake is still the man in my book. Dude has one of the best Hip Hop albums of the year and I appreciate him on every verse he's been featured in this year.

Drake is still the man in my book. Dude has one of the best Hip Hop albums of the year and I appreciate him on every verse he's been featured in this year.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

300px-MovieOptimusPrime_promorender2.jpg

He's horrible to me. I wish there was a version of "What's my name" without Drake. This fool rapping about the square root of 64.

He's horrible to me. I wish there was a version of "What's my name" without Drake. This fool rapping about the square root of 64.

Originally Posted by Xavier

its cool i know he trying to appeal to the masses.

but his verses be below average like HE AINT SAYING NOTHING, and people be eating it up.

i been following drake since room for improvement with dj smallz and man i used to be hype for a new song from him now its like o drake drop another track meh...........
dude is in every song and a lot of them are whatever. He's getting $$$$$$$. Staying true is easier said than done. Lord knows people will listen to anything if its "popular"

Originally Posted by Xavier

its cool i know he trying to appeal to the masses.

but his verses be below average like HE AINT SAYING NOTHING, and people be eating it up.

i been following drake since room for improvement with dj smallz and man i used to be hype for a new song from him now its like o drake drop another track meh...........
dude is in every song and a lot of them are whatever. He's getting $$$$$$$. Staying true is easier said than done. Lord knows people will listen to anything if its "popular"

dude had a 500 page thread about him until the album came out and now everyone hates him... fickle-%@@ hip-hop fans don't even know what they want.

dude had a 500 page thread about him until the album came out and now everyone hates him... fickle-%@@ hip-hop fans don't even know what they want.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

I've seen this happen quite a few times now. Dudes cannot say they're a fan of dude anymore without the ridicule. Grow up.

...I still eff w/ Drake. Dude is riding his wave.

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

I've seen this happen quite a few times now. Dudes cannot say they're a fan of dude anymore without the ridicule. Grow up.

...I still eff w/ Drake. Dude is riding his wave.

Back
Top Bottom