Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hi guys,

Received my Thompson suit today and would like your input:

I feel like it is a hair too tight in the waist, notice the pulling on the button, otherwise....I don't see anything else.

Thoughts?

Both. And it pulls around the arm pit as well. Honestly the fit just might not be for you. I never would have guessed that was a 36s you had on.

Shady, at least try to size up. Way too tight on shoulders.

Dudes, I slept on target. I went in for the first time in a year or so and got a flannel there today for $15 and it's really nice. I would have gotten more but I plan on getting more Uniqlo flannels soon

Bros Im about to pull the trigger on these Dalton so Im usually a 9.5 in sneakers. Should I go with the 9?
You are probably an 8.5. I sized a full size down on my AEs but I got the fifth ave.
I'd go with the 9. I've sized down a full size in other AE models but Dalton's feel a little more snug to me and I went just a half size down and they fit perfect. 

edit: @RFX - how do you size your SLP sneakers compared to CP's?

I don't own any CPs, just tried them on. I sized down because my true size was too long but sizing down, it was still slightly long but was just too narrow. The sides were about to burst at the seams.

I swear it's a blessing that I live in Canada and some web stores have OD shipping rates to send stuff up here. Otherwise, I'd be out well over a G today. Dodged some SLP high-tops earlier, almost ended up with a W+H cowichan and a couple of oxfords. I'm just hoping the leather W+H rider doesn't hit 50% off or else there's another $650 or $700 I'm out :x

Shady, at least try to size up. Way too tight on shoulders.

Dudes, I slept on target. I went in for the first time in a year or so and got a flannel there today for $15 and it's really nice. I would have gotten more but I plan on getting more Uniqlo flannels soon

Target has nice oxfords, probably on par with Uniqlo and slightly thinner than J. Crew

what kind of boots are you guys rocking this winter?  i was going back and forth between a new pair of polo ranger boots or a pair of duck boots, but the daltons were calling my name (i know theyre ice skates in bad weather and die in snow, but theyre so pretty i was about to just take the L and spend all my boot money on those)

what kind of boots are you guys rocking this winter?  i was going back and forth between a new pair of polo ranger boots or a pair of duck boots, but the daltons were calling my name (i know theyre ice skates in bad weather and die in snow, but theyre so pretty i was about to just take the L and spend all my boot money on those)

Get Daltons then have vibrammed/topied.

I like dainite myself.

It seems as if JCPenny is looking to get rid of everything the last CEO brought in. So if anyone is near a JCP you might want to pop in for some $1.97 goodies.

Back
Top Bottom