Dressing Better Vol 2.0

A few gems from that American eagle sale... Sorry it isn't Allen Edmonds nerds get over it.

The code worked me for on AE

Anyone know somewhere that will run a discount that sells Red Wings?

Look out for the sale section on nordstrom.com for Friday after 8pm Pacific. Also some good stuff on Cyber Monday. Will be some gems.

Hey looking for some recommendation for some causal shoes. Looking for something that is a medium khaki/ brown color. Open to suede or leather and would like something that is low-top. I have bought a pair of Clark's Dessert Boots in the oakwood color-way but don't like that they are high-top. Also looking into a pair of Cole Hann lunargrands, but not a big fan of wing-tips. Anyways anybody have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Any suggestions or advice on sale deals for some boots or jackets/outerwear? I live in Houston but will be traveling to NYC and Montreal for New Years. I'm not to well versed in cold weather gear and knowing that it may be in the negatives during that time of year I'd figure I'd look around now for some gear. Mainly looking for some jackets (100% wool would be best for warmth?) and some boots for warmth and snow/wet conditions.

Thanks NT!

Looks like there won't be a sale this year for Clarks Dessert Boots in Beeswax.

I hate having to pay retail for stuff.

Any suggestions or advice on sale deals for some boots or jackets/outerwear? I live in Houston but will be traveling to NYC and Montreal for New Years. I'm not to well versed in cold weather gear and knowing that it may be in the negatives during that time of year I'd figure I'd look around now for some gear. Mainly looking for some jackets (100% wool would be best for warmth?) and some boots for warmth and snow/wet conditions.

Thanks NT!
Coming from a relatively warm place like H-Town, you may get really cold. If you don't need to be so formal, and are on a budget, I would go with a thick hoody (one that is lined) and a technical puffer jacket, like the ones NorthFace makes. That would be easier to pack since it can be compacted.

For boots, I'd look at LL Bean duck boots (I think that's the name).

Travel safe, friend.

Wis you must be bored :lol:

Jk fam, good to see you in here again
:lol: Slow day with nothing to do but eat. I'll chime here and there and answer the questions I can.

Hope everyone in the thread is doing well and is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom