Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lol, Filipinos refer to other Filipinos as light-skin or dark-skin? I'll add this to my theory I always tell my girl (she's Filipina) that Filipinos are the black people of Asians lol. She didn't believe me until I pointed out all the similarities!
Prepare to be thrown in the doghouse though for that, man. Haha.

So… My TOJ didn't work out and I sold it, sizing was just way too off even though I loved it. Any other companies I should look into? for a moto leather? Don't recommend SLP, thats out of my price range and I don't have 40 weeks to wait for a TOJ..and I never see a 52 or 54 pop up for sale :smh:

Wait for a 52 to pop up :evil:

lol, Filipinos refer to other Filipinos as light-skin or dark-skin? I'll add this to my theory I always tell my girl (she's Filipina) that Filipinos are the black people of Asians lol. She didn't believe me until I pointed out all the similarities!
nah bro, cambodians are the black people of Asians.

nah bro, cambodians are the black people of Asians.
or Laotians 
laugh.gif

I swear I seen one of you DB dudes on the 4 train two days, dude was carrying a man purse and the handle was at the bottom of the bag instead of the top .. clean look though :smokin
You ain't say what's good tho? :frown:

:lol: :lol: now that I've gone through the pictures in this thread I believe it was @TypeRPinoY .. I was mirin from a distance bro wasn't too sure but next time for sure

i got a twin?

I'm the only twin in here!! >:

So… My TOJ didn't work out and I sold it, sizing was just way too off even though I loved it. Any other companies I should look into? for a moto leather? Don't recommend SLP, thats out of my price range and I don't have 40 weeks to wait for a TOJ..and I never see a 52 or 54 pop up for sale :smh:

I just got rid of my TOJ the other day for the same reason. I mis-sized the shoulder by like 0.5" and it just threw the whole fit off. And now I'm in the same boat as you - trying to find a suitable rider since I don't want to wait 40 months. Started looking at SLP's but there's not a chance in hell I'm dropping anywhere near that kind of money on a jacket.

Have you considered the Schott 626? http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25387069#BVRRWidgetID

D,

I would right a letter and attach pictures to the highest reporting authority you can. Pretty sad even for a b grade.

Kal: look into BLK DNM, man. Prices are in line with TOJ and they have several styles up on Nordstrom.com. They look pretty sick. Epaulet also has leather jackets for sale too.

D,

I would right a letter and attach pictures to the highest reporting authority you can. Pretty sad even for a b grade.

Yeah, working on that right now actually.

That cosmetic defect basically renders the boots unwearable. I'm a little upset that they would send anyone a pair of boots in that condition regardless of it being a second.

*edit*  I did call yesterday about my issue with the Carson City boots and they were very quick and helpful in setting up an exchange for me. Hopefully the next pair I receive will be in better condition.

Last edited:
Yeah, working on that right now actually.

That cosmetic defect basically renders the boots unwearable. I'm a little upset that they would send anyone a pair of boots in that condition regardless of it being a second.
Let them know, man. I send letters, both of satisfaction and discontent, for services I get at times. Most memorable is a 5 pg paper to Footlocker about their service :lol:

Schott. Go for the 626 model if you're looking for a slim fit. Any other models are geared towards actual motorcycle riding and won't fit you like a TOJ.

On a side note, is the AE boot sale still going on? I emailed them a week ago to ask about the Fifth streets, but never followed up.

That defect doesn't even look like it'd be hard to fix... A needle and some thread and you'd be good to go 
grin.gif

damn sorry about your purchases marz.. my daltons came out fine.. only thing i could find was a minor scuff on the outsole of each boot.. and one of the stiches on bottom was a bit long and required a snip.. other than that they look fine after a polish job.

and :lol: @ the azn talk.. some dude here at work looks like a short 4'11' hipster version of adrian

Adrian is everywhere :nerd: This dude I play ball with at my gym is like a 6'2" version of A, thick rimmed black glasses and everything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom