Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Both are super nice to me.

Alright.. you guys got it. .. most of his suits are obviously too tight and the color combos dont work. But sure, 'shade'
Right or wrong, still shade. Not that I give a damn. I think it's funny as hell. I'll be ready with the popcorn when all the Steezy capers get here. 

I have two pairs of slim ludlow pants waiting at my doorstep. Hopefully the fit isn't too steezy :rofl:

Nah she right.

Filipinos are the black people of Asia and I dont mean skin tone. 
laugh.gif

Full Filipino here.
lol, Preach, man. I try to tell her, but she doesn't hear me!
Prepare to be thrown in the doghouse though for that, man. Haha.
haha, she can deny it if she wants, but she can't deny that I put some black in her 
devil.gif

First people to be in the homeland were black. It's rooted in us B.

Put your girl on game.
For real? I had no idea! I'd be interested to hear more.
nah bro, cambodians are the black people of Asians.

or Laotians 
laugh.gif
I didn't grow up with any cambodians or laotians, so I'm not aware, bros. I did grow up with some pretty trill filipinos and vietnames bros though.

Nah she right.

Filipinos are the black people of Asia and I dont mean skin tone. :lol:

Full Filipino here.
Hahahah.

If y'all think Elkin's suits are too tight, wait till Lucky posts his fit.

Dat Under Armour collab :x
That's because brolic guys have no place in Zara. Heck, I have no place in Zara and I'm only 160 lbs.

Asians love to be pale. There's cream and oral tablets that make them paler. My family was disappointed at how more tan I am now since I moved to the states :lol:

For those wondering: Tanner skin means exposure to the sun aka manual labor. Rich folks don't do that. Eastern counterparts usually look down upon on all South Eastern Asians.

Last time I went in Zara I got zero attention from the associates, but everyone seemed to be getting help. They prob figured i would figure it out, didnt get a "bye, take care" when I left either. I was honestly shopping but then I kinda put the pieces together think I mentioned it in here before lol.

Last time I went in Zara I got zero attention from the associates, but everyone seemed to be getting help. They prob figured i would figure it out, didnt get a "bye, take care" when I left either. I was honestly shopping but then I kinda put the pieces together think I mentioned it in here before lol.
*kanye*zara don't care about buff people *kanye*

Reminds me of when I go to Brooks Bros in Jordans and tank tops :lol: no attention given.

Heck, I have no place in Zara and I'm only 160 lbs.

What? I fit in Zara size small no problem and you are not even that much bigger than me, maybe 10-15 lbs difference, tops. I can't imagine you not fitting to a medium or large at Zara.

What? I fit in Zara size small no problem and you are not even that much bigger than me, maybe 10-15 lbs difference, tops. I can't imagine you not fitting to a medium or large at Zara.
I can fit into some medium and definitely large, but at that point, the scaling is thrown off, ie neck opening will be too large even though the sleeves width may fit well.

I only find that on the $5 tees they have which are meant to be a slutty tee or undershirt anyways.

Everything seems proportional with the size and slimness though, suit jacket, button ups, outerwear, pants, etc... though their jeans and trousers are on the slimmer side, bordering skinny on some but most fit alright unless you're literally hulking out.

Yeah, i wish I can say the same. The same reason why I can't wear Marc Jacobs and Dries dress shirts. Sizing up is great in the chest and arms, but other aspects are too loose.

I've never been a fan of Zara anyway. Quality to price ratio is horrible.

I felt the quality to price is right in tune with H&M. As in it's slightly more expensive with a slightly bump in quality.

I mean if you think Zara is slim, you'd suffocate trying on Topman. :lol:

Now I am not a proponent of Zara, I just don't want people to be discouraged in trying them out.

Uniqlo definitely cannot open here soon enough.

I never stepped into Topman/top shop even though I frequent the Grove a lot. Not a fan of fast fashion at all. Last time I went into Zara I saw windbreakers for $100. Too much for me for the quality I felt.

Zara, Topman and H&M are considered fast fashion but they also have staple pieces in there. It's still a great place to start for those still looking for their style.

I scooped some Zara jeans and chino's a few months ago when they had their big winter sale. $20 bucks for their skinny fit denim is a good deal. It's the most I'd pay from them going forward. Their jeans are better quality than H&M and Uniqlo, but definitely not worth the $70-$80 retail. Zara is a cool spot though, recommended if you like the fast fashion style.

Back
Top Bottom