Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If someone can help me figure how to take a full body picture of the suit, I'll gladly show you guys.
We told you multiple ways to take full body pictures when you proclaimed your incompetence in this matter over a month ago. We can't take the picture for you man. But if you really just can not figure this one out, you could always simply ask another person, "hey, do you mind taking a picture of me quick?".

With that said, I expect nothing but worthless pictures of shirt and tie combos, mentions of brand names, and empty promises of a fully body shot from you.
I'm just saying if you wanted to post a full body fit pic then you would've by now. It's not rocket science. You keep saying you don't know how to take a picture of yourself, or you'd post. If you don't want to post a full body pic that's fine, no ones making you. But you make yourself look like an idiot when you repeatedly ask how to take a picture of yourself and we've given you answers, multiple times.
Whoa.  That was pretty serious.

I miss you guys :frown:

Been surprisingly humid in SoCal, keeping it basic.

Trying to kill unnecessary expenditures until the munchkin arrives.
Munchkin. You expecting a kid? Last I talked you were single.

This on auto timer :pimp:

I tried an iPhone with a timer app while having it sit in a shoe per a members recommendation. It works quite well too. Lots of tricks you can utilize.

If someone can help me figure how to take a full body picture of the suit, I'll gladly show you guys.

We told you multiple ways to take full body pictures when you proclaimed your incompetence in this matter over a month ago. We can't take the picture for you man. But if you really just can not figure this one out, you could always simply ask another person, "hey, do you mind taking a picture of me quick?".

With that said, I expect nothing but worthless pictures of shirt and tie combos, mentions of brand names, and empty promises of a fully body shot from you.

I'm just saying if you wanted to post a full body fit pic then you would've by now. It's not rocket science. You keep saying you don't know how to take a picture of yourself, or you'd post. If you don't want to post a full body pic that's fine, no ones making you. But you make yourself look like an idiot when you repeatedly ask how to take a picture of yourself and we've given you answers, multiple times.

It's true though. Same thing with that FLYKNIT guy too :nerd:

#letsgo

I borrowed this from a friend who works in the industry. Selfie game is gonna be off the hook.

When pinoy732 pinoy732 does the shirt and tie pics he at least wearing a jacket (prolly with a pocket square) so you can get an idea of what his outfit looks like. Yes, you can get some inspiration and ideas from pics like that.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio has just posted shirt and tie pics. I know he said that in his office/industry that people judge him based on what kind of tie/shoes he's wearing so maybe posting these pics of ties has some meaning to him. Like I said, no one is asking him to post whole outfit pictures he brought this upon himself by mentioning how nice his new tailored suit looks and said he wants to show us but can't take a picture of himself. Then he just never posts the picture even when we tell him how to :lol:

The man has nice ties though, he's shown that. I'll let him cook.

It's true though. Same thing with that FLYKNIT guy too
nerd.gif

#letsgo
i think that flyknit guy is a fraud, though.

@FLYKNITLVR  actual pics of those red chelseas or jodphurs or whatever boots they were that you bought?

This thread turned into people taking things a bit too seriously.

Honestly, I don't have time to put my phone on a tripod and try to take a full body picture of myself in the morning. I'm certain it won't just take me 1 attempt to do this as well. I understand to get a good shot, you're going to have to take a couple of pictures.

Secondly, I'm seriously not going to ask someone in my office to stop what they're doing and take a picture of me. That does sound a little awkward and peculiar. Don't you guys think?

I didn't know posting full body pictures was meaningful and substantive to you guys. Guess i'll remember that for next time I go out to a party and someone happens to take a picture of me :lol:

Last edited:
This thread turned into people taking things a bit too seriously.

Honestly, I don't have time to put my phone on a tripod and try to take a full body picture of myself in the morning. I'm certain it won't just take me 1 attempt to do this as well. I understand to get a good shot, you're going to have to take a couple of pictures.

Secondly, I'm seriously not going to ask someone in my office to stop what they're doing and take a picture of me. That does sound a little awkward and peculiar. Don't you guys think?

I didn't know posting full body pictures was meaningful and substantive to you guys. Guess i'll remember that for next time I go out to a party and someone happens to take a picture of me :lol:

It's not that serious. I just called you out saying that you're not going to post a pic even though,
The suit came out looking FANTASTIC laugh.gif I liked it so much, I wore it to work today and have been getting compliments on it lmfao. If someone can help me figure how to take a full body picture of the suit, I'll gladly show you guys.

It sounds amazing I'd like to see a pic if you are "glad" to show us, but you honestly don't have time now :lol:. Also, you must have a great relationship with your tailor to get all those alterations done in one day... I don't understand why people front over trivial things on the internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom