Dressing Better Vol 2.0

and that would be YOUR opinion.
anyways...my sneaker submission, a bit off season with the white pants, looked pretty dope with my navy peacoat though....
8149551632_c26de178a1_b.jpg
Looks clean, K. Also, please don't feed the troll. It's quite obvious he's only in here when he's bored.

Clean fit if your going on a cruise. A little too cold to be dressing like that imo, but dope fit anyways. Those J crew/nike canvas shoes?

I also want to get some feedback and opinions from my gents in here.
In regards to the brands you buy, do you really care about the name of the brand itself? As some may know, I plan on launching my own clothing company sooner or later. No screen printed t shirts or anything of that nature. Line will be traditional men's wear with my own twist...I'm sure a lot in the thread will like. If the items are priced aggressively to your favorite mall brands, would you guys consider buying? I don't plan on becoming a large scale manufacturer, and just keep productions in small batches. The idea actually came up several years ago and never really went away. I would appreciate the feedback!

You know I'll support 100%! I honestly don't care about the brand name, as long as I like it and it fits, I don't care. Which is why I have everything from cheap OTR shirts, suits, pants from H&M to Bespoke pants, shirts and suits. It doesn't matter honestly.

Horrible fit...you need to hit the gym son
:lol:...that's my reply. Don't worry I realize the stripes didn't work well. FYI, I've gone from 247, to 217. Fit isn't that bad the striped sweater doesn't help. If you want to see of my actual more common fits, check out my blog...oh and tsbmen.com page 4 I believe...just saying.

Who the hell are you fam?...Lulz @ dudes just lurking in the BG waiting to talk ****.
I'm sure Serg HAS lost weight, stripes alwaysss emphasize weight...stay away from the Serg...

Thanks ksteezy, I'm not stressing him. It's my go to sneaker fit, but yea the horizontal stripes were not a good idea, it makes me look about 10-20 pounds bigger than I am.

chill out familia.... I was just finna hook my up with some advice on dressing better

I appreciate where you were trying to go too but it could have been stated more eloquently. Like I said I invite you to check out my blog for a better idea in regards to fit. You don't have to thin as a stick to look great.

sambas for earlier today
If that's your style, then rock on, bro. I do think the look would look a lot cleaner with the jeans worn without cuffs to show a bit of stacking. Thanks for participating in the challenge!

Thanks for the support, Serg. :smile:

A lot of folks in the last year or so have been really motivating me to really go through with this. As of now, only the name is trademarked. Good to see there are still decent NTers left, and not all are just bored high school/undergrad kids trolling.

Also gents: The Secret Santa is rapidly closing!

Thanks for the support, Serg. :smile:
A lot of folks in the last year or so have been really motivating me to really go through with this. As of now, only the name is trademarked. Good to see there are still decent NTers left, and not all are just bored high school/undergrad kids trolling.
Also gents: The Secret Santa is rapidly closing!

Any time man!! I think it regards to pricing, it's like it's been said, it all depends on the item, itself. Today for example for me, went to H&M picked up some linen gray trousers (for spring and summer) for $7.50, a henley for $3.50 but then later on I made an appointment at Michael Andrews Bespoke, so I can put in an order for two new waistcoats to match my trousers from the sample sale. Those are going to run me at least $340 a piece...so as you can see, if I like it, it doesn't matter to me.

My US Navy peacoat is the best peacoat I have ever owned. I have had now for 13 yrs. I remember using it to lay a girl on her back in Japan. She messed up the outside with her love juice. I had to wear it to formation an hour later. Told my LT it was mayo. Took it to the cleaners and it cleaned right up. Everytime someone brings up peacoats I think of the stuff I did in it. I won't wear it to church for the fear that it may burst into flames.

i copped the uniqlo one. it fit great and it didn't break the bank, so i ended up copping a slim fit shirt and a merino sweater while i was there. LOL @ love juice. no dambs given.

Info on white denim, Please!!!!

wait for it.....

its Jcrew, bro.

yo steezy how do the chinos fit at jcrew? lookin at these
19488_RD5704_m

jcrew is the only place i can find a slim/straight pair of chinos in that color

At this point the Secret Santa Program is already closed. I will work with Grizzlyboy to see how many people joined in. To help ensure that everything goes smoothly, I will wait to see if everyone receives a gift. If so, I will randomly draw a name from all that participated and will give that person a $100 gift card to a clothing store of their choice. (I know this is a clothing thread, but I'll include bookstores as well since I always encourage everyone to read). Cheers.

not really sure what the guidelines for the sneaker entry is but i figured i'd try. just a simple fit before roaming a mall, hopefully not too beastly esque... but chambray, atlwish tee, tapered khaki's, bc3s.
2dmgr2h.jpg

Last edited:
not really sure what the guidelines for the sneaker entry is but i figured i'd try. just a simple fit before roaming a mall, hopefully not too beastly esque... but chambray, atlwish tee, tapered khaki's, bc3s.
2dmgr2h.jpg
cool fit, just gotta iron bro

i copped the uniqlo one. it fit great and it didn't break the bank, so i ended up copping a slim fit shirt and a merino sweater while i was there. LOL @ love juice. no dambs given.
yo steezy how do the chinos fit at jcrew? lookin at these
19488_RD5704_m

jcrew is the only place i can find a slim/straight pair of chinos in that color

Jcrew clothing runs big. I always size down if buying anything from them. I also buy their slim fit chinos which actually fit well and not slim at all. Make sure to try on their clothes instore so you can get a feel of what will fit you well. Also, their chinos always go on sale. Wait for holidays, or try to go to their outlets. Rugby chinos are nice too and if there are any stores next you and you can't wait, showing your college id warrants 15% off(except sales). Sucks that Rugby is getting killed though.

At this point the Secret Santa Program is already closed. I will work with Grizzlyboy to see how many people joined in. To help ensure that everything goes smoothly, I will wait to see if everyone receives a gift. If so, I will randomly draw a name from all that participated and will give that person a $100 gift card to a clothing store of their choice. (I know this is a clothing thread, but I'll include bookstores as well since I always encourage everyone to read). Cheers.

Awesome! The list is small so I know this will be a great group of peeps. Looking forward to this!

to walk around Princeton with the girl

oh and to those looking to thrift. went to a shop called green street consignment on Nassau St. (if anyone knows princeton)
ran into a lot of cool things (unfortunately not my sizes) like Gucci and Gant shirts and even a Barbour jacket
however the best thing i saw, which also wasn't my size, were these beauts

snuff suede ferragamos, asking $110 in a sz 9.5
didn't purchase though since i'm a 10, lemme know if anyone is interested though, maybe i can head back and scoop em for you

Awesome! The list is small so I know this will be a great group of peeps. Looking forward to this!
Cool, G. How many total? I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say 6-8? Essentially someone will get 2 presents, one from the Secret Santa and one from me, in the form of a gift card. I didn't participate because I don't really want anything in return. I have more clothes than I really need.

A: Princeton? Oh, you think you smart huh? :lol: JK, man. Looking sharp with the scarf.

If that's your style, then rock on, bro. I do think the look would look a lot cleaner with the jeans worn without cuffs to show a bit of stacking. Thanks for participating in the challenge!

I don't think it's a bad look; too many people seem to try way too hard...he is just kinda throwing something together how he likes it which gets props in my book

I mean people who feel the need to go all to go to Target then laugh at the people in sweatpants always get me

Back
Top Bottom