Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dalton available for $219 (second's quality)

Peep Shoebank to see what colorway is up in your size fambs.
http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=0114S&DIM=D&SIZE=100
http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=1111S&DIM=D&SIZE=100
http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=0112S&DIM=D&SIZE=100
http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=0111S&DIM=D&SIZE=100

Last edited:
Kind weird looking at myself, but picked up this jacket from Macy's today. Had on a crew neck sweatshirt so it was tight in the sleeves. Got home and it fit perfect. Will be a great jacket for going out in this ATL fall weather.
Man I miss the A so bad. 

Anyone know what type of shoes this guy is wearing or know of something similar? Black leather upper with thin white/tan midsole.

Same. Have the walnuts. Considering the dark chocolates even though I know I shouldn't. So tempting though.

I also have the walnuts as well. But I'm thinking of getting the Bourbons or Dark Chocolates, because they would look awesome with a grey or dark brown tweed sportcoats.

Pictures for reference:

Daltons are a staple item for any man's wardrobe. Thinking about getting the bourbons or dark chocolates
Same. Have the walnuts. Considering the dark chocolates even though I know I shouldn't. So tempting though.
Got walnut and bourbon but I'm thinking about selling the latter.

I'd consider going for a black purr to go with my leather but meh, I'm chillin on purchases for now. Will actually be flipping some of the rarely used joints in my wardrobe within the next few weeks. I'll keep y'all and those who follow on the gramb posted.

@Pinoy732
 - Are you a size medium in the Reign + Storm (Ranger?) tees? (I'm about 5'9, 150). Also, do you have it in black also?
5' 10", 165lbs checking in.

I indeed copped a medium in both heather grey and black. Finna cop another grey and white joint soon. Eem after their minor shrinking, fit is still on point mang.

Heads up, shoebank.com has Dalton's on sale for $219.

I passed on them last time, couldn't do it today. If you want them, act fast. Apparently they're going fast.

Also, thanks to the dude that put me on. I forget his screen name, but he's one of the regulars here. Thank you, sir.

Actually, I think it was you pinoy732 pinoy732 .

Last edited:
How do the Dalton's run size wise? True?

Boots are typically are all over the map for me. 7.5 in constructs, 8 in Red wings, 8.5 in Timberland chukkas.....

Dalton season has returned :pimp: You should cop the black pair Adrian. My timbs have such a nice silhouette but besides that they're wack. Have only worn them once and don't think I'll wear them too much honestly. Really trying to beat them up good because the leather looks like shiny rain boots right now.

:smh: I knew I shouldn't have came in this thread. I just got back from Dallas and bought a **** load of stuff. Now, I still want to buy these Dalton's. :frown:

Copped my first pair of APC jeans (PS)
LV navy monogram print cardholder (what i was carrying was straight up shameful) :lol:
quilted navy jacket from H&M
Wool Alpaca Washington Blue Stripe from Suit Supply along with blue dress shirt

A couple of other things: Valentino cologne, Spice bomb cologne

Hopefully, I can snap some pics tonight. Been in and out of town the last few weeks.

How do the Dalton's run size wise? True?

Boots are typically are all over the map for me. 7.5 in constructs, 8 in Red wings, 8.5 in Timberland chukkas.....

I wear a 10.5D in all AE shoes and bought my Red Wings in a 10.5. The AE Shaker Heights boots I have are a 10.5, along with the AE Cronmok's. They both fit perfectly. I'm traditionally a size 11.

Last edited:
Henny, if they came with a dainite sole I would.

Yes I could resole or topy in theory, but that's just too much work IMO

Chasing Peaches in the Winter.
Man I was living there for 7-8 months. It was tough getting a job there. Specifically something in healthcare. Got a Masters and couldn't get anything. Ill be back in the city in no time. Hopefully I can pass my boards. 

Back
Top Bottom