Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I still can't pull the trigger on the Chelsea's......can't decide if I'll like the way they'll look on me.......sigh

How you have LV and H&M in the same copping spree famb ?

dat der diversity :lol:
:lol:
Henny, if they came with a dainite sole I would.

Yes I could resole or topy in theory, but that's just too much work IMO

Yeah I feel you. I'm not skimping on my next pair of boots.
i'd probably cop these come winter:

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-chelsea-boot-in-black-calf

The Jodphur on that link...

A, you order anything from that site before? Couple pairs of boots that I'm extremely interested in.....nvm they don't have my size in anything :smh:

Last edited:
@Pinoy732
 - Are you a size medium in the Reign + Storm (Ranger?) tees? (I'm about 5'9, 150). Also, do you have it in black also?

5' 10", 165lbs checking in.

I indeed copped a medium in both heather grey and black. Finna cop another grey and white joint soon. Eem after their minor shrinking, fit is still on point mang.

Dam good looking on that brand.. they look like a solid alternative to JE.

Wes, never did, but when I head back towards menswear purchases I will :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: @ Me being so eager to share that I didn't even see it posted up top.:Lol

Just randomly checked shoebank because I was sad that a J Crew sports coat I was about to buy sold out when I clicked 'checkout'.:frown:

Anyway, what I wore today:

How's my tiebar placement?:nerd:

Last edited:
Desperate for a black coat. Do I go with this Burberry or Acne (pictured in navy but would purchase black).

I don't mind the plaid but the more I look at the coat, the uglier it gets.

What's better - 100% wool or 50% wool ; 20% polyamide ; 20% virgin wool ; 10% cashmere?

Good price for those Daltons but i'll put off getting a pair for now. Not a fan of leather-soled boots, slipping, and paying to put a rubber sole on them.

Anyone know of any good super thick flannels/hoody/jacket? Preferably lined with some kind of fur?

Last edited:
Walnut mang.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1208801/[/URL]"]
Want to go for this look this fall
I've been on the prowl for a jacket like that one.:nerd:
When you find one let me know:nerd:
[/quote]

J.Crew factory got an option.
https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clot...~03790/03790.jsp?color_name=brown-herringbone

If you are about my size (slimmer even better) PM me.

I'll be flipping mine for da low (38R).

FYI for anyone interested in Dalton's -

Called the first outlet in Alabama, a gentleman told me a lot of sizes had been moving quick but that they were priced at $269 (and no longer $219).

Called the Ohio outlet and got the $219 price, ordered in Walnut. Can't wait to get them in. Thanks for the heads up.

FYI for anyone interested in Dalton's -

Called the first outlet in Alabama, a gentleman told me a lot of sizes had been moving quick but that they were priced at $269 (and no longer $219).

Called the Ohio outlet and got the $219 price, ordered in Walnut. Can't wait to get them in. Thanks for the heads up.
Flourish b :smokin

If you're on their distribution list, check your junk folder for an email with the subject line, "special offer". Not sure if it was sent to people signed up for their newsletter or people who have spent $x amount of dollars with them in the past year.

Back
Top Bottom