Dressing Better Vol 2.0

When is this usually? January?
It depends on the store. Physical stores and online share two different inventories and prices. In store prices are usually cheaper. When I was more active on here, I would post deals for others to oop, ie a full Ludlow suit for $220-260. It also depends on the availability of the store, some just get better stuff.

Thankful I can sit this season out, nothing has interested me from JB lately.
This will be the only Jordan sneakers I have. I'm not even sure I'll wear them. A couple of friends struck out and happen to be my size too. May end up selling to them.

$200 for Jordans are insane though. This was why I never copped the 17s when they debuted in the 10th grade.

Are the consortium tubulars retailing for 130 everywhere? anybody have on foot pics?

Last edited:
I really need some black casual shoes. Went by Cole Haan and they didn't have my size in the Lunargrands but the leather felt really cheap anyway. Any other recommendations?

I really need some black casual shoes. Went by Cole Haan and they didn't have my size in the Lunargrands but the leather felt really cheap anyway. Any other recommendations?
these

Uhh...I'm supposed to attend a wedding day after christmas. I haven't been to a wedding in ages, let alone during the winter(I'm on the east coast now). What is proper attire for a "winter" wedding? I'm sure it'll be cold here (near Philly) during that time. If anyone can point me in the direction for fabrics and colors, as well as shoes, that would be great. Hopefully the wedding crasher gawdz can bless me with some knowledge. TIA.

BTW, I don't own any suits, just a overcoat, a bunch of ocbd's, chinos, and some clark DB's :lol:

Last edited:
You know better than to shop at Cole Haan, b.

Am I dressing better, niketalk?

did you just buy this from their webstore or is it 2nd hand? How big is the hood?

I bought  one back when they first came out and the hood wasn't that big which was the only knock to it. I remember that vendor account on SF (not sure if that was owner or someone else) saying that they were changing future villiains to have a bigger hood but it doesnt look it from your pics

Back
Top Bottom