Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Am I dressing better, niketalk?

Stick to solids underneath the villain.

Everything about this is just bad Not sure where that came from....

Looking to replace my work bag. Found these two options from dappered:

Anyone able to chime in on these two brands? Or Jack Spade vs Filson in general?

Also any suggestions for similar bags in the ~$150 price range?

Filson is money, I have the 257 but barely use it these days. Love it though and has a lifetime warranty

Last edited:
Everything about this is just bad
Filson is money, I have the 257 but barely use it these days. Love it though and has a lifetime warranty

Looks like I missed out on getting the 257 for the BF sale price. Might wait out but I'm tempted to pick up a jack spade soon...

If i had to choose, I'd probably go with the top pair. None of them particularly catch my eye personally, though.

I need that Villian on about a 50% discount. Can't justify the price but I got it in my shopping cart just waiting to make that impulse buy.:lol:

Last edited:
If i had to choose, I'd probably go with the top pair. None of them particularly catch my eye personally, though.

I need that Villian on about a 50% discount. Can't justify the price but I got it in my shopping cart just waiting to make that impulse buy.
laugh.gif
thanks any recommendations for casual dress brown shoes
?

No budget is a dangerous game man.

Dress shoes from John Lobb or Gaziano & Girling will put you far over 1k. Being more specific will help you greatly.

Don't know if I'll ever see the day when I can comfortably spend $700+ on shoes :lol:. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate

Last edited:
To my TOJ'ers... Have Yall see that SF thread lately? So sad smh.. Looks like business is going down hill.. There's people who have been waiting for 12+ months, asking for refunds and not getting them.. Smh

Wasn't ol boy investing in restaurants or something now? Where is Wisith to make sense of this.

People think he leveraged the funds received from TOJ to get a better loan for restaurant. Funds stuck for production until it becomes profitable. No matter how you cut it, whatever is happening is shady AF. Best of luck to those in the waiting room still.

*typed while in my RTW purchases TOJ*

completely disagree. That check underneath the all-black errything is a nice touch.
Yes. Lil bro got it right. It breaks up the solids nicely.

To my TOJ'ers... Have Yall see that SF thread lately? So sad smh.. Looks like business is going down hill.. There's people who have been waiting for 12+ months, asking for refunds and not getting them.. Smh

Wasn't ol boy investing in restaurants or something now? Where is Wisith to make sense of this.
Right chea. I lurk the thread a lot. I always talk about Drew and his business concept. It's crazy how it started. It was an accident. It's a shame what it came to.

He's a good guy. Back when I worked graveyard 3 jobs ago I used to talk to him a lot on the thread. Posts would be like a rap song between Jada and Styles P going back and forth.

To make a long story short: he lost interest in clothing and went into restaurants.

I'll just leave it like this. Don't wanna stir up stuff.

Back
Top Bottom