Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Copped from NeedSupply with the promo they ran earlier in the week.

Hood seems normal size to me. Maybe a tad bigger than most brands.

I heard that they run a little large. Maybe I should go with a 40 instead?

Since they come in full sizes, get your true size. If you were an 8.5 I would say go a half size down, but unless you got a crazy narrow foot, you're going to want to stay tts. Yea, there's a little toe space, but I don't notice it when wearing them and there's no heel slippage or anything. If you went a full size down I think you'd regret it.

Looking to replace my work bag. Found these two options from dappered:

Anyone able to chime in on these two brands? Or Jack Spade vs Filson in general?

Also any suggestions for similar bags in the ~$150 price range?

I heard that they run a little large. Maybe I should go with a 40 instead?

Since they come in full sizes, get your true size. If you were an 8.5 I would say go a half size down, but unless you got a crazy narrow foot, you're going to want to stay tts. Yea, there's a little toe space, but I don't notice it when wearing them and there's no heel slippage or anything. If you went a full size down I think you'd regret it.

I'm a true size 9 and I wear a 41 in CP's.

yeah the model is 5'11" 160 and is wearing a medium.  from this i should be a small but just want other people's input.  I'm thinking small because i heard they stretch over time but considering medium cause i know they run slim

I'm a true size 9 and I wear a 41 in CP's.

Do you have a narrow foot? Most of the people I've seen say they went a full size down complained about how much their feet hurt.

I guess I have a regular foot, I wear a 9 D in dress shoes. I was planning on getting a 42 based on what I was reading, but then all Tres Bien had left was a 41, so I went ahead and got those and I have no regrets. They are as comfortable as any other pair of shoes I own once they break in. If you have a wide foot, I would just go TTS depending on the exchange policy.

I'm well aware of the size chart, just want other peoples input on the stretching over time off I were to go with the small. According to the chart I wouldbea small. Ive read some with similar measurement went with small while the other half went medium. Don't wanna go medium if the stretching over time will drastically change

those with the villain hoodie.  I'm 5'9" 145-150, you guys recommend i get a s or m?

S

I'm about the same size as you. Might feel tight at first (especially in the arms) but it will stretch out. This was how mine looked first wear.

I've washed it probably 3 or 4 times since (cold water machine wash, hang dry) and it hasn't shrunk at all. If anything it shrinks back to the original size it was when you bought it then once you wear it again it will stretch out.

This is what a M will look like. Too big IMO but it depends on how you loose you wear your clothes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom