Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I forgot macys have finishlines now too. If there were any sneakers you were eyeing then check them out. Also a sunglass hut at some locations.

another option is to spend the macys credit on your girl for special occasions. way im thinking, you can spend the cash you woulda spent on her, on yourself 
laugh.gif

Macy's is the worst store I've ever been in. I've been trying to spend $250 in birthday gift cards for literally 6 months and haven't been able to because this store is straight trash.

I'm bout to just cop a pair of timbs and some cologne and call it a day.

Check on their site, they carry Allen Edmonds.
I've heard this before but every time I've checked I've never seen any AE's on there.

another option is to spend the macys credit on your girl for special occasions. way im thinking, you can spend the cash you woulda spent on her, on yourself 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I was just checking if they had a pair of Roshe's she wanted but no dice. I'll prob by her perfume and jewelry with it or something.

Last edited:
JPS JPS don't even entertain it. He's joking but that whole "entry level" nonsense is what helped lead to people being hesitant to post.

Nice pairs up there! Looks like clean breaks on the pants from here too.

Last edited:
oh i still have no clue.

im on the upper left. they're thrift store bostonian wingtips w/ a steel toe.

@Pinoy732   hooked it up. thats him in the middle.

the double monks are @illmatickal  

i'm just here to “To capture and share the world’s moments”

JPS JPS don't even entertain it. He's joking but that whole "entry level" nonsense is what helped lead to people being hesitant to post.

Nice pairs up there! Looks like clean breaks on the pants from here too.
Wis dropped the entry level term years ago, in this thread, when I first started copping AEs.

but I'm no girl so I didn't let it rile me up but rather researched more about various tiers :tongue:

I lost absolutely all interest in playing dress up :lol: I may lurk in here from time to time, but is just not for me anymore....I think I lost interest when I found myself hanging out at social events with other menswear cats and witnessed the levels of pretentiousness and entitlement....crowd just seem corny and I felt corny being in it...idk...maybe that or I just don't have the time to get dressed up to go literally nowhere....still suit up to shoot my weddings and dress clean....but nowadays a clean pair of running shoes, some fitted jeans, a clean tee and I'm out the door....

Thread had its run tho...sure was fun and built some sort of cool e-friends.

same^

and i know someone posted that classic man vid way back, but this joint 
smokin.gif
 little excessive db wise for my taste but still fresh

"i dont want my best dressed day in a casket"

Last edited:
I lost absolutely all interest in playing dress up
laugh.gif
I may lurk in here from time to time, but is just not for me anymore....I think I lost interest when I found myself hanging out at social events with other menswear cats and witnessed the levels of pretentiousness and entitlement....crowd just seem corny and I felt corny being in it...idk...maybe that or I just don't have the time to get dressed up to go literally nowhere....still suit up to shoot my weddings and dress clean....but nowadays a clean pair of running shoes, some fitted jeans, a clean tee and I'm out the door....

Thread had its run tho...sure was fun and built some sort of cool e-friends.
clean pair of running shoes, fitted jeans and a clean t is still dressing better to me though.

not u stunting like marcos on them active ride shop white tees lmao

same^

and i know someone posted that classic man vid way back, but this joint 
smokin.gif
 little excessive db wise for my taste but still fresh

"i dont want my best dressed day in a casket"

Good song.

Q: Do you guys think he and his movement over do it? I love wearing my suit but 1: When it's appropriate and 2: in more modern styles. I prefer a more Harvey Specter look if I'm going to wear a suit.  What do you guys think?

That song was horrible. its like common and rich homie quan had a baby who then  covered a j cole or kendrick throwaway b side

Back
Top Bottom