Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can you be a bit more descriptive on how to get the pure boost 1 for $49.99, guessing FTL is foot locker?
yea man. footlocker.

if theyre not in physical stock in store; you can just pull the item up and the website through your phone. then scroll down. there should be a tab for in-store bar code. have the cashier ring you up that way.

what are some good options for a casual white sneaker/shoes for the summer ?

looking for something $100 or less if possible.

don't really like that toe part of jack purcells and not a fan of stan smiths.  already have some white chucks.

what are some good options for a casual white sneaker/shoes for the summer ?

looking for something $100 or less if possible.

don't really like that toe part of jack purcells and not a fan of stan smiths.  already have some white chucks.
inb4 COMMON PROJECTS. 

do not care if not in budget, fit in budget. eat ramen for a week. profit

Last edited:
I just copped these basic bikes for like 70$ at Macy's, I'm never spending over 120$ in kicks again with all the nice cheaper options around...lol

wj4, those are a great suggestion.  they look nice when crisp and new.  i think after one wear that shoe will look destroyed and terrible ?  but i will keep it in mind for sure.

cp's would def fit what i'm looking for to a T, but i'm not willing to drop that much cash.  and hopefully i can grab a pair of the adidas boosts you tipped us off to.  didn't know they were $50.  need to get a friend to try to give me an oop since i'm not in the US.

thanks

Last edited:
yea man. footlocker.

if theyre not in physical stock in store; you can just pull the item up and the website through your phone. then scroll down. there should be a tab for in-store bar code. have the cashier ring you up that way.
I went online and 1.0's are $99. In store price different?

u have to have them ring it up in store. phone orders wont work either.

thus the in store bar code they have to scan at the register.

trust me it'll be worth the trip to footlocker!

My pairs:

And if you guys like comfy runners cop the ultra boosts!

Last edited:
Going to footlocker this weekend

One of the ones by me had those Ultra boosts for $49.99 last week but not in my size :smh: Wanted to try them so bad

Also what if they don't have my size online, like right now they have 9.5 but I need a 10 and it is out of stock

wj4, those are a great suggestion.  they look nice when crisp and new.  i think after one wear that shoe will look destroyed and terrible ?  but i will keep it in mind for sure.

cp's would def fit what i'm looking for to a T, but i'm not willing to drop that much cash.  and hopefully i can grab a pair of the adidas boosts you tipped us off to.  didn't know they were $50.  need to get a friend to try to give me an oop since i'm not in the US.

thanks
One wear? That's exaggerating. And they're not meant to last a lifetime hence the low price point..just toss them out at the end of summer. I had two pairs of all white Margielas that I wore often. I cleaned them when needed and they were alright. They may not look super crispy like they did new but still great looking.

Going to footlocker this weekend

One of the ones by me had those Ultra boosts for $49.99 last week but not in my size
mean.gif
Wanted to try them so bad

Also what if they don't have my size online, like right now they have 9.5 but I need a 10 and it is out of stock
this is where sizing comes into a sticky situation so let me try to break it down.

nike: 8.5

adidas: 8

ultra boost: 8.5

pure boost: 8

new balance: 8

dress shoes/high end sneakers: 41

CP: 41

MMM: 41

Lanvin: 6/7

air jordan 1: 8.5/9

i know everyone's feet are differen, but the overall consesus for the pure boost 1 are to go half size down from your nike size, as they are not padded.

good luck!

Question guys, I have a suit at the tailor getting worked on. It's a extra slim suit, and the pants are being tapered to a 7" opening. Is that too small? I was thinking of maybe changing it to 7.25".

My pairs:

Take the shoes off your bed bruh

Just want to take a poll of opinions.

For someone who would have to wear a suit and tie Monday-Friday, how many suits/shirts/ties/shoes should one have?
I have never been required to wear a suit, but I would want at least 5 suits, 10-15 shirts and ties, and 3 shoes.

Just want to take a poll of opinions.

For someone who would have to wear a suit and tie Monday-Friday, how many suits/shirts/ties/shoes should one have?
1 Navy suit, 1 Gray Suit, 1 patterned suit (navy or gray)...can you wear separates as long as you wear a tie?

5-7 shirts, 10-12 ties, 3 pairs of shoes.
To come back to this, any insight on colors and patterns of shirts to buy? So far I just know I'm gonna get 3-5 white shirts (dont even know if thats enough) and one light blue. After that I have nothing that I'm 100% on, just throwing some stuff around.

Question guys, I have a suit at the tailor getting worked on. It's a extra slim suit, and the pants are being tapered to a 7" opening. Is that too small? I was thinking of maybe changing it to 7.25".
Completely depends on your build and your desired aesthetic.

If you were 6'2" at 260lbs, def too small. If you are 5'10" at 170lbs that seems fine.

My pairs:

You can get the black and/or grey Boost 1s in store at Footlocker for $50?! I paid retail for my black pair a while ago. Damn. I would copp the grey pair too if they're $50. Most comfortable kicks.

Weird though I looked at your sizing and I wear an 8 in the boost 1 too but like a 39 in CP.

My pairs:

So I just go to ftl with the style code at the register and ask if they have my size in stock? Haven't bought a pair of sneakers in store for well over 10 years lol

Last edited:
Yessir. My footlocker had already RTVd their pears so I had to order through the online stock using the in store bar code. Played dumb lol. Told girl: oh my goodness 49.99! If the black pair is the same price I may have to treat myself!!!

Yes I know it says 99.99 on the online product page. It will ring up 49,99 on their register. Do not pay anything but that. Also $3 for shipping I think

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom