Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Physical Adidas store have them and will be an ongoing restocked item.

Now if you're talking bout the white w white some that's a bit different

Physical Adidas store have them and will be an ongoing restocked item.

Now if you're talking bout the white w white some that's a bit different

Nah, just the GR with the black sole. Is there any way I can stock locate with Adidas?

Nah, just the GR with the black sole. Is there any way I can stock locate with Adidas?
pm me your size later. ill ask my boy to see if its available. cross ur fingers he can get the disco going to

what are some good options for a casual white sneaker/shoes for the summer ?

looking for something $100 or less if possible.

don't really like that toe part of jack purcells and not a fan of stan smiths.  already have some white chucks.
I cannot comment on quality but a brand called Gustin has ventured into sneakers with Common Projects as the inspiration for $149. I don't know if that helps you however because they won't ship til October/November but your post made me remember I had seen this https://www.weargustin.com/store/1957

I'm sure quality is significantly better than most Nikes and I'm curious to see how they compare to Common Projects though I won't be ordering a pair as I have a few pairs of CP and have no need.

Yessir. My footlocker had already RTVd their pears so I had to order through the online stock using the in store bar code. Played dumb lol. Told girl: oh my goodness 49.99! If the black pair is the same price I may have to treat myself!!!

Yes I know it says 99.99 on the online product page. It will ring up 49,99 on their register. Do not pay anything but that. Also $3 for shipping I think
I can confirm this.

Just came back from footlocker on my lunch break. Tried on a camo pair to confirm sizing (listed at $49.99) and rep ended up ordering the black pair for me online. Total came out to $52.99 after shipping.

Good looks instafamb :D

Pinoy what size did you cop? Hoping they have a 10 when my friend goes this weekend for me (if he can make it)

Good. Keep sleeping. Once you cop I'll know they ain't fly no mo.
Tried on in Paris.

Silhouette too bulky for me.

Pinoy what size did you cop? Hoping they have a 10 when my friend goes this weekend for me (if he can make it)
Go 0.5 size down from your normal. I would've thought to stick with a 10 but Instagramb/Robin Thicker advised me otherwise.

Ended with a 9.5

Last edited:
Was it a lot of space or? I have flat feet so unsure if I should size down. Unless they fit like chucks then I def would

Chill b who's Robin Thicke.

My man henny w da reverse yeezy effects my boy Adrian

Oh Adrian wore it? Do not want

yeah got my black white pure boosts through the same method at ftl. was able to get gray and white ones at an adidas outlet for thirty back when they first dropped the pb 2.0s

Didn't even know 5 button suits existed...

cant decide which of these to cop

GAT, b. I was tempted but I gotta hold back.

I think they allocated 500 units and 100 already spoken for. I love the basketball high top joints but I think that's the worst seller because the old timers don't like them much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom