Dressing Better Vol 2.0

GAT, b. I was tempted but I gotta hold back.

I think they allocated 500 units and 100 already spoken for. I love the basketball high top joints but I think that's the worst seller because the old timers don't like them much.

copped the GATs. i like the basketball highs as well but figure i wouldnt really wear them as much

My Ted Baker Chelsea brown suede boots came in from nordstrom. Had to return the 10.5 I got for an 11. I'm an 11.5 in sneakers and usually an 11 in dress shoes because my feet are pretty flat and a little wide. Really nice shoe for $150.

PS J. Crew is having a decent sale. 50% off sales items. Was able to pick up shirts for $10 and cotton trousers for $30.

In store only sale wis?
In store and online. Though if you do it online, it's only 40% off I think. You can go in store and have them order for you and request for 50% off and student discount if applicable and free shipping.

So they make casual shirts also?
Dude, they can make whatever shirts you want. They have tons of fabrics. The only differences between dress and casual shirts are the length and collar type. Dress shirts usually have stiffer collars for neckwear. You can get detailed as you want and tell them you want 3.5mm thick mop buttons instead of the regular joints.

I just copped these basic bikes for like 70$ at Macy's, I'm never spending over 120$ in kicks again with all the nice cheaper options around...lol

Nice 8)

Also started checkin out 80s runners :smokin
like 55 bux

^
That Allison Brie in your avy?

I hope places restock the black colorway. If still no price drop by August, I guess i'll have to pay retail.

Theyre excluded from discounts everywhere so it seems Adidas is really trying to prevent them from selling below retail for as long as possible. I bought a pair for ~127 but that was when you could use coupons on the preorder. Ended up selling them since they werent really what I was looking for in an all white sneaker for summer.

BR is doing $50 off when you spend $100 plus 30% off sale items. Bought a shirt and slacks for $50.

I want those new adidas ultra boosts but I don't wanna pay no $180.
since im not gonna double up.

the og colorway can be had for 116 shipped.

im telling yall do not pass up on this deal.

probikekit website and search google for the additional promo code.

youre welcome.

6.5? Sounds good actually, repped fam.

Is the entire pant more tapered or just a smaller leg opening? 

Not sure about more tapered in other parts. Joints are already super slim. And this is from someone with no butt :lol:

I really like the fit overall.

They were handing out $20 off coupon for every $100 you spend. Retail is $75 each. I copped two pairs and it came out to $70-80 taxed for both pairs after 40 percent off and student discount and the $20 voucher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom