Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey I've been looking around for basically any alternative to Sperry's for casual loafers but I'm not having much luck.  Anybody have any ideas what they're wearing this summer?

Honestly, y'all need to chill with the hostility.

Some people like to contribute, some don't. Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do. Just do what YOU want to, whether it be lurking or posting your fits on a daily basis. There is no harm either way.

And for the record, those dudes could've stayed lurking, but they felt the need to thank the man for posting his hook-up. If anything, that's respectable in my book.

My 2 cents.

I have to agree with you on this one as well...although I do agree with lurkers coming out of the wood work when something is being offered. I think the exception clearly was this time around, where it was just a thank you to Gotti. Still I agree with Gotti's stance as well about him choosing who he hooks up and having it be regulars.

Just an update. The Peal & Co.'s I picked up the other day were listed and sold within the hour :pimp: Big ups to those who helped identifying the maker.
Calculated that after fees and such it came out to be a 1757% profit.
Y'all seriously need to get on this thrift game. (just not in my area please and thank you :D )

How much did you buy/sell for?

Just an update. The Peal & Co.'s I picked up the other day were listed and sold within the hour :pimp: Big ups to those who helped identifying the maker.
Y'all seriously need to get on this thrift game. (just not in my area please and thank you :D )

Bought for $3. Sold for $72 shipped.

Some people like to contribute, some don't. Everyone has their reasons for doing what they do. Just do what YOU want to, whether it be lurking or posting your fits on a daily basis. There is no harm either way.

And for the record, those dudes could've stayed lurking, but they felt the need to thank the man for posting his hook-up. If anything, that's respectable in my book.

My 2 cents.

I have to agree with you on this one as well...although I do agree with lurkers coming out of the wood work when something is being offered. I think the exception clearly was this time around, where it was just a thank you to Gotti. Still I agree with Gotti's stance as well about him choosing who he hooks up and having it be regulars.

I'm just saying, we keepin' it casual and friendly in here. Let's minimize the finger-pointing and the complaining, and bask in the glory that is "dressing better" :pimp:

Found these in the back of my closet. I got them free from the hundreds a few years ago. Cuffed em up and they're ready for the spring :pimp:

Hey I've been looking around for basically any alternative to Sperry's for casual loafers but I'm not having much luck.  Anybody have any ideas what they're wearing this summer?
I have a pair of Bata (http://www.bata.com/index.php) , that i bought new for 25$ on clearance. I don't know if the store is in your area, but the quality is ok, and pretty affordable. These are drivers, but they also have loafers.

My 2 cents.
+1

Bought for $3. Sold for $72 shipped.

sheesh dem profit margins :lol: :smokin

The way some of you girls are acting, one would think you're the one giving up your Nordstrom discount.

How about you let dude decide how he wants to go about his discount privileges before you all start having requirements for what makes someone a regular or a lurker?

+2

We can't continue on the defensive, because little by little we are turning into aggressors, the point of this thread is to welcome posters, not for us to act like some sort of fraternity where a handful of contributors call te shots, that's what encourages others to speak negatively about us....GGotti extended the discount publically, which is a very nice gesture, it's up to him to decide how he handles that, we can't continue to sit here and call out lurkers in a negative way because some lurkers might actually be faithful to the thread, they just feel more comfortable not participatin as much as the regulars do....just my 2 cents.

The way some of you girls are acting, one would think you're the one giving up your Nordstrom discount.

How about you let dude decide how he wants to go about his discount privileges before you all start having requirements for what makes someone a regular or a lurker?
Dude already decided to limit the discount to regulars. Requirements set.

Dude already decided to limit the discount to regulars. Requirements set.

But before he got a chance to set his own requirements you chimed in like you call the shots on the Internet.
Bottom line, it wasn't your place to do that.

Never said it was. Just was pointing out there were a lot of people who were excited about GGotti's hookup who most did not know. Call it presumptuous, but it was also correct. G himself responded back saying he received emails from members he did not recognize at all. Not gonna keep up with this back and forth though. It's already been settled. Lets just get back to the course of the thread fellas.

Finally got to break out this RLX shawl collar piece I been waiting to rock along with the LE cargos. These are my favorite pants right now. Fit is perfect.

At first I thought that yellow was a tad too piercing but layered with that jacket, fit is on point :pimp:
(And I'm not even quite fond of denim jackets either lol)

Thanks man. My wife was arguing with me like crazy that the yellow was OD and I said she had to imagine it as a layer under something else but she just couldn't see it.

+2

We can't continue on the defensive, because little by little we are turning into aggressors, the point of this thread is to welcome posters, not for us to act like some sort of fraternity where a handful of contributors call te shots, that's what encourages others to speak negatively about us....GGotti extended the discount publically, which is a very nice gesture, it's up to him to decide how he handles that, we can't continue to sit here and call out lurkers in a negative way because some lurkers might actually be faithful to the thread, they just feel more comfortable not participatin as much as the regulars do....just my 2 cents.
+1

Back
Top Bottom