Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They're listed on Nike's release date calendar ($140) for Sat, ***** so they might be on Nike.com. I can't do it with that big *** swoosh on them, cheapens them.

The Swoosh doesn't really bother me being that it's blended with the primary color of the shoe and is mildly subtle. Either way I'll have my antennas up for this one. I just hope I can find these in a mom and pop store somewhere so I can get a feel for the quality before I fork over the dough.

Last edited:
This is the back of a men's clothing catalog I got in the mail today. Even for a trad fit, I think it's darn baggy (referring to the left gent)

Yeah Adrian I'd say go with the black shoes since it sounds formal....or post a pic up of the whole outfit with the burgundy ones to get a better idea of how it'd pair with what you plan on wearing cuz I'm struggling to see it working with what you mentioned :lol:

Does anyone know where I could get the Rag & Bone x Target Cardigan? Need a large. :nerd:
Yeah Adrian I'd say go with the black shoes since it sounds formal....or post a pic up of the whole outfit with the burgundy ones to get a better idea of how it'd pair with what you plan on wearing cuz I'm struggling to see it working with what you mentioned :lol:

Found a few on ebay but those prices :x Best I could find was this one for 50$ in a L: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-RAG-BON...523?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item4d0ab67d13

Does anyone know where I could get the Rag & Bone x Target Cardigan? Need a large. :nerd:

Found a few on ebay but those prices :x Best I could find was this one for 50$ in a L: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-RAG-BON...523?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item4d0ab67d13

Thanks Lyon, really appreciate that man. Looking for it a bit cheaper though. :\

Just made a post for you on the blog by the way fam

Thread moves fast. Hopefully I'll be at my ideal weight when I go to New York in June. One of the first spots ill hit is Suit Supply. Worst case if my body ain't ready, Chicago in August.

Thanks Lyon, really appreciate that man. Looking for it a bit cheaper though. :\

Just made a post for you on the blog by the way fam

Nice! And yeah, I don't blame you bro...people still trying to upcharge them since they're sold out/cleared out of stores :lol: :smh: Hope you can find one for around 30$ though maybe they'll drop over time

No one really answered me on my question but, what to wear for work (all black)? Was thinking some days wear a black blazer, white shirt with no tie and black slacks and black shoes. Other days longsleeve black shirt, sleeves rolled down (have to cover my tattoos).

Any suggestions on outfits?

Any comfortable all black shoes someone could suggest?

Also a nice pair of slim slacks/pants? What are those dockers everyones speaking of?

No one really answered me on my question but, what to wear for work (all black)? Was thinking some days wear a black blazer, white shirt with no tie and black slacks and black shoes. Other days longsleeve black shirt, sleeves rolled down (have to cover my tattoos).

Any suggestions on outfits?

Any comfortable all black shoes someone could suggest?

Also a nice pair of slim slacks/pants? What are those dockers everyones speaking of?
:lol: we were focusing on the discount.

VS workers really wear all black? I am going to do some research work tomorrow during lunch break :nerd:

Your description is well. What about a black polo and black trousers? Look for some black Cole Haans or some sneaker hybrid type shoes for comfort. How strict is the dress code? Do they required 'real' dress shoes?

Gap has a slim fit trouser too BTW.

laugh.gif
we were focusing on the discount.

VS workers really wear all black? I am going to do some research work tomorrow during lunch break
nerd.gif

Your description is well. What about a black polo and black trousers? Look for some black Cole Haans or some sneaker hybrid type shoes for comfort. How strict is the dress code? Do they required 'real' dress shoes?

Gap has a slim fit trouser too BTW.
True. 
laugh.gif

I have to wear long sleeve to cover my sleeves though, that makes it a bit tough. Especially when it gets warmer. It isnt too strict, its VS. 
laugh.gif
 Still wanna look nice for the womenz over there. 
smokin.gif

True. 
laugh.gif

I have to wear long sleeve to cover my sleeves though, that makes it a bit tough. Especially when it gets warmer. It isnt too strict, its VS. 
laugh.gif

Still wanna look nice for the womenz over there. 
smokin.gif
What about long sleeve polo then? Man, if you're rocking a good physique, what about a black t shirt tucked into black slim trousers :pimp: ?

thin, lightweight cardigan to cover arms
those droopy/big collar tees
black button up shirt of course
black desert boots (I prefer the bushacres)
dockers alpha are the ones people talk about one here. they're fit well if you like tapered pants.

I'd go to H&M for everything. go asap though because black might be out of season.

Thanks guys, ill most likely end up rolling them up so I may end up just leaving them. But if I do take them in then ill be getting a slight hem.

Im starting to get buyer's remorse after getting this on Monday (¬_¬)

thinkin' whether or not to return this...

Back
Top Bottom