Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm in California, winter here is 50-60 degrees.
So why you wearing gloves to begin with? 50-60 is still light hoodie weather. Heck you can wear just a sweater and NO JACKET. Why wear gloves? For fashion reasons?

U guys really need gloves in SoCal winters? I'm sure wis is busting out some alpaca lined bison leather joints when it's 60 out lol

i'm in norcal and never had the need to wear gloves ever.. even when going to the sf bay where its generally more colder. only times i wear gloves here is when we go to lake tahoe for the show :tongue:

U guys really need gloves in SoCal winters? I'm sure wis is busting out some alpaca lined bison leather joints when it's 60 out lol

Really not necessary but it is convenient in the morning when your hands needs to get warmed up when driving. It's just more comfortable too, especially on late night binges.

I'm in California, winter here is 50-60 degrees.
So why you wearing gloves to begin with? 50-60 is still light hoodie weather. Heck you can wear just a sweater and NO JACKET. Why wear gloves? For fashion reasons?

No, my hands still gets cold, especially in the morning when I have to drive. Being in SoCal, we actually get colder quicker because we are so used to warmer climates so a slight drop in temp does affect me at least. It's all about being comfortable, 50's isn't sweater weather to me, I'm not going to be wearing a goosedown jacket or anything but that is jacket weather for me.

Last edited:
No, my hands still gets cold, especially in the morning when I have to drive. Being in SoCal, we actually get colder quicker because we are so used to warmer climates so a slight drop in temp does affect me at least. It's all about being comfortable, 50's isn't sweater weather to me, I'm not going to be wearing a goosedown jacket or anything but that is jacket weather for me.
If your goal is warm your hands, why would you wear fingerless gloves? Idk man its all on you, just seems off

If your goal is warm your hands, why would you wear fingerless gloves? Idk man its all on you, just seems off

Because fingerless gloves works just fine for me, I used to buy those cheap fingerless gloves from the thrift store and it works. It warms up my hands enough that it doesn't become too sweaty or warm, which has happened with my current polo gloves. Fingerless gloves are also more ideal for driving, gives more grip to the steering wheel.

I mean if that is your only way of thinking then why does fingerless gloves even exist? For the exact reason that it works for others like me.

Last edited:
Heads up fellas. Serg let me know that it might end up raining this weekend. I guess its still up in the air but if there's reports of it raining I'm likely gonna pass on the meet. NYC cats feel free to still do whatever, I just don't wanna have to walk around all day in the rain with my duffle/camera and what not. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Because fingerless gloves works just fine for me, I used to buy those cheap fingerless gloves from the thrift store and it works. It warms up my hands enough that it doesn't become too sweaty or warm, which has happened with my current polo gloves. Fingerless gloves are also more ideal for driving, gives more grip to the steering wheel.

I mean if that is your only way of thinking then why does fingerless gloves even exist? For the exact reason that it works for others like me.
For MMA and Motorcycle drivers. But like I said, do you fella.

A quick question, who do you guys think are the best suit tailors in the world? Recognition, prestige etc.; all-in-all. I'm thinking bespoke or M2M.
Any insight/names/tips would be useful.

For MMA and Motorcycle drivers. But like I said, do you fella.

Umm, MMA doesn't use regular fingerless gloves like in the discussion, those are for fighting. That's like saying weight lifting gloves are same thing just because they are fingerless, analogy makes absolutely no sense. You know damn well these are the type of gloves we are talking about, which are much, much more common.

Motorcycles gloves makes sense but I doubt those riders uses the fingerless gloves I posted. And there are also driver gloves that are fingerless to provide better grips and those are specifically made fro those specific tasks.

It's your struggle to understand the most simple of things is what makes people think you are trolling.

Last edited:
Umm, MMA doesn't use regular fingerless gloves like in the discussion, those are for fighting. That's like saying weight lifting gloves are same thing just because they are fingerless, analogy makes absolutely no sense. You know damn well these are the type of gloves we are talking about, which are much, much more common.

Motorcycles gloves makes sense but I doubt those riders uses the fingerless gloves I posted. And there are also driver gloves that are fingerless to provide better grips and those are specifically made fro those specific tasks.

It's your struggle to understand the most simple of things is what makes people think you are trolling.
Your the one extending it. All I did was provide my opinion,  Just move on

Last edited:
I had a pair of fingerless gloves with deer skin palm from Supreme two years ago I loved them. My roommate swagged them from me though and he liked them so much I told him he could have them. Perfect if you have an iPhone.

:lol: You were obviously instigating, my only fault is for falling for it but hey that teaches me to give someone the benefit of a doubt.

Damn, Memphis finally got some chill weather today. Higih 50's, but been in the low 60's for the most part. It still was not chill enough for me to layer, though. :lol:

Speaking of camels, Where would one find a wheat colored hoodie(like timberland wheat color)

Last edited:
It was finally cool enough for a sweater today. Pulled out an old Uniqlo wool sweat turns out the moths got too it. A lot of holes in the front. I need to start storing these in containers

^ ^ ^
I have the same gloves in black and the diamond quilt doesn't go to the fingers.

I want this for this coming fall/winter though.

Your fingers don't get cold with the mma gloves?

I got 3 pairs, man. Topcoat coming out soon when hit hits 50 degree.

It was finally cool enough for a sweater today. Pulled out an old Uniqlo wool sweat turns out the moths got too it. A lot of holes in the front. I need to start storing these in containers
I told you guys this! I replace the mothballs yearly too.

Back
Top Bottom