Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Went to grab my modest 7 or 8 orders yesterday and they had to make multiple trips to the stock room to get it all.

God help the rep who has to scoop y'all 27+ individual sock orders :smh:
Manager asked the rep who was about to leave to stay overtime to get my 31 orders. Manager was kind enough to have couple reps carry the bags out to my car too.

Went to grab my modest 7 or 8 orders yesterday and they had to make multiple trips to the stock room to get it all.

God help the rep who has to scoop y'all 27+ individual sock orders
mean.gif
Manager asked the rep who was about to leave to stay overtime to get my 31 orders. Manager was kind enough to have couple reps carry the bags out to my car too.
Good customer service = repeat business

Have always had good experiences at qlo 
smokin.gif

Saw that email this morning and went ahead and ordered more chinos. Came in here to ask another question and I see y'all had $10 dollars off every order, |I

Anyway, anyone have any recommendations as far as merino wool sweaters go? I'm looking at Sunspel and John Smedley but want to stay under $200. The ones at Uniqlo are way too thin compared to other brands

got the flannels in...fit and quality are very consistent with the flannels from last year. very pleased.  now i regret not ordering more. 

but out of all the ones i ordered i was really on the fence about this color

but suprisingly this is my favorite 
smokin.gif

i would def recommend this one...

the color looks great in person

Last edited:
Random comment here: Does it ever annoy you guys when you're reading a Men's fashion magazine (GQ, Maxim ,etc.) and their editorials have outlandishly prices items? Like who's buying these $3,000 jackets or $1500 shoes? Who are they marketing this stuff towards? :lol:

Random comment here: Does it ever annoy you guys when you're reading a Men's fashion magazine (GQ, Maxim ,etc.) and their editorials have outlandishly prices items? Like who's buying these $3,000 jackets or $1500 shoes? Who are they marketing this stuff towards? :lol:

You can get the less expensive version and still get the same look. Essentially the look would be what your trying to obtain.

Last edited:
Just picked up my orders, man these flannels are pretty nice in hand. Wish I would of ordered more. Thank you again to everyone!

I'm not one of them nor do I know many, but there are many people who spend that kind of money on clothes.

The prices you mentioned are not even THAT ridiculous.

But I get your point that a magazine which is supposed to have mass appeal is showcasing such prices.

Random comment here: Does it ever annoy you guys when you're reading a Men's fashion magazine (GQ, Maxim ,etc.) and their editorials have outlandishly prices items? Like who's buying these $3,000 jackets or $1500 shoes? Who are they marketing this stuff towards?
laugh.gif
The casual reader is probably just getting inspiration from the GQ fits and replicating it with less expensive pieces.

I think GQ styling is pretty terrible regardless. Suits are way too tight, ugly pieces, etc. Very glad the mag is dying.

Last edited:
The casual reader is probably just getting inspiration from the GQ fits and replicating it with less expensive pieces.

I think GQ styling is pretty terrible regardless. Suits are way too tight, ugly pieces, etc. Very glad the mag is dying.
This. Some of them are cool and the rest are just trash.

^ I also thought this was the worst colorway.

You got a personal pic of it, @japejapejape?
yeah to me it looks a little less teal and more blue.

ill try and snap one tomorrow...

mind you I am probably the worst picture taker in the history of cameras.  

and GQ used to be looked so highly upon. growing up as a kid (in the 90's) i remember cats used to use GQ as an adjective haha

now it's just terrible. I have a free subscription and i don't even look through it anymore...it goes straight to the recycling bin. 

Last edited:
does anyone here mess with AIME LEON DORE????

been wanting to pick something up but have yet to hear feedback on their stuff. 

I love their aesthetic.  

Picked up my orders , they didnt ask for id. got some nice t shirts, that make me feel dumb for even thinking about paying over $200 for a supreme shirt.

Back
Top Bottom