Dressing Better Vol 2.0

anyone hear about this Banana 50% off sale? I havent been there in years but i could use a slight fall refresher for earth tones.... thoughts on banana? 

anyone hear about this Banana 50% off sale? I havent been there in years but i could use a slight fall refresher for earth tones.... thoughts on banana? 
I was in there this weekend and saw it. It was all final sale.
yea they have that, but then from nov 2-7 there is 50% off 5 reg priced items and 40% off factory.... (online and in stores) 

someone at my work dropped off a pile of these coupons.

In terms of suits they are many different aspects from MTM, MTO, Custom, and Bespoke.

All of them have different processes and different methods that they take certain thing into perspective when you are creating (or adjusting) the pattern. 

I am primarily out of NYC, but i have colleagues in Chicago, California, DC, Philly. 

still really unsure how you can claim custom is different from MTM

made to measure can still have the buyer pick many "custom" details. really requires you to elaborate on your position.

Last edited:
Anybody have any recommendations on a nice suede jacket that's actually worth the money, preferably under 1k or around that range. Pretty open to different styles but looking for something simple.

I was in there this weekend and saw it. It was all final sale.
yea they have that, but then from nov 2-7 there is 50% off 5 reg priced items and 40% off factory.... (online and in stores) 

someone at my work dropped off a pile of these coupons.
the sales section is not the best and the regular prices are way too high for the quality of the clothes. i buy from banana regularly and usually wait for 50% off sales + an additional stackable coupon usually around christmas

Went to Tysons this past weekend to check uniqlo out. Waited in the line to get in...spent $200.

3 Flannels 2 for me 1 for my girl
Bomber jacker
Jeans
Sweatshirt
Heattech

I really like the store and they actually had everything running very smoothly for the huge crowd. I was impressed. Will def be going back a lot. I now have 6 flannels from them :lol: was actually really impressed with the jeans for the price too.

Anyone have a recommendation on a camel topcoat for a budget around $200? Currently looking at the J.Crew Factory Thompson topcoat 

Quote:
Anybody have any recommendations on a nice suede jacket that's actually worth the money, preferably under 1k or around that range. Pretty open to different styles but looking for something simple.
https://www.reiss.com/us/p/suede-jacket-mens-downing-in-tabacco/?category_id=1113

I have had my eye on this Reiss jacket for a while. It's around 600.

Does anyone know if Reiss does a black friday sale or a holiday sale?

There is also a black fringed one for around 700.

https://www.reiss.com/us/p/fringed-suede-jacket-mens-outlander-in-black/?category_id=1113

Last edited:
Hey fellas. Looking for some high top black boots to wear casually/out on weekends.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom