Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Glad you all came with the review on the Meermin joints. I was eyeing a brown pair but it aint worth the pain yall say they cause lol.

pinoy732 pinoy732 you say the suede ones more comfortable though?

Didn't expect to receive so much feedback and so quickly regarding my question on Meermins considering how slow the thread has been moving over the last couple months. Repped those who provided some insight and feedback.

Will try to make the pit stop and I'll report back on hopefully the good results!

As Adrian has stated YMMV in terms of break-in. From experience I've had very little issues breaking-in any of my Meermin pairs (8 or so). They are worth the money, for sure.

@bangdak if you have a particular pair in mind, e-mail them beforehand and let them know you're visiting Madrid to see if they have it in-stock. If you email them with enough time they may be able to bring in a pair from inventory to the store for you. This also avoids the we will order and ship it to your house (you miss out on getting the taxes back if so on your way out of the country). At the current Euro rate, $186 plus VAT refund of about $20-25, you can't beat it.

I also recommend walking about 2-3 blocks past Meermin on Claudio Coello and visit the Carmina store.

Opinions on Banana Republic camel coats?

Can't speak on longevity, and haven't tested it out in cold weather yet, but I do know that with the current 40% plus the extra discounts for opening a BR account I scooped one for $153 in store yesterday. I liked the fit, and online reviews seemed ok so I went for it

Can't speak on longevity, and haven't tested it out in cold weather yet, but I do know that with the current 40% plus the extra discounts for opening a BR account I scooped one for $153 in store yesterday. I liked the fit, and online reviews seemed ok so I went for it
Did not know about the 40% off.

Clutch.

Need to reup on thermals and long sleeve undershirts for the winter. Any suggestions?
Henleys too while we’re at it.

Random thought... Y'all remember TOJ??

Smh, got caught up and lost $750...
good lordt. hate it had to be you.

My DR (grailed) is still going strong but the shoulder gussets are maxing out unfortunately. Find myself wearing my Sailo MA-1 more these days.

Random thought... Y'all remember TOJ??

Smh, got caught up and lost $750...

Did that fool ever get punished? I think someone on styleforum said a guy confronted him at his restaurant in korea. His ex-partners run falcon garments now.

good lordt. hate it had to be you.

My DR (grailed) is still going strong but the shoulder gussets are maxing out unfortunately. Find myself wearing my Sailo MA-1 more these days.

I was passed when Falcon came out and gave out 10% coupon codes for those who were affected by TOJ... And I still find it a bit strange... That whole situation... So I have steered clear of them. Definitely unfounded

So I was wondering what the NT fashion gurus could think of for my situation. I ride a Cruiser Type motorcycle and I was cool with Jeans, J's and a Polo for Work. But I might have to upgrade my style if the dress code is upgraded at work and I was wondering if you guys could recommend some brands that can withstand the outdoor weather yet still look stylish in an office.

Thanks in advance.

So I was wondering what the NT fashion gurus could think of for my situation. I ride a Cruiser Type motorcycle and I was cool with Jeans, J's and a Polo for Work. But I might have to upgrade my style if the dress code is upgraded at work and I was wondering if you guys could recommend some brands that can withstand the outdoor weather yet still look stylish in an office.

Thanks in advance.

I'm in DC and I see cats on cruisers in suits. Lots of Cafe Racers and suits.

Back
Top Bottom