Dressing better

I've been looking for a navy blue blazer, bought this odd RL linen/cotton, on the fence if it's a keeper
IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3404.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG

themed blazers look so tacky imo...fits well tho.

if you like it, keep it but don't return it if a better one came out before...unless you're sure you can get it that is...

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I've been looking for a navy blue blazer, bought this odd RL linen/cotton, on the fence if it's a keeper
IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3404.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
Tell you what, if you dont want it sell it to me for a fraction of the cost and I'll set that s_ out with some white linen pants and soft brown loafer....deal?
happy.gif

If it were me, it would depends on how much I spent on it. Above 100 i'll return it ... under 100 i'll keep it and rock it with white cotton or linen pants and navy, gray or tan loafers.  

Originally Posted by niidawg3

If it were me, it would depends on how much I spent on it. Above 100 i'll return it ... under 100 i'll keep it and rock it with white cotton or linen pants and navy, gray or tan loafers.  
I agree with Nii but i would lower the price point to $60 if its higher send it back. 

I'd just return it to be honest.
It's not very flattering and I know you could do much better Nacho.

it wouldn't be a bad piece if it didn't incorporate the yellow so much, really makes it a lot less flexible for outfits. how much it run you?

and yeah, rolling up pants is just like it sounds. cuff them a couple times and 
8883.TaDa.jpg

Yea I returned it, $150 at Marshalls. Got better ROI with the $40 shirt sale at the Charles Tyrwhitt store, they have a tailored fit this year, slimmer than Trim-Fit, spread collar & french cuff.

Originally Posted by bhergh

how do u guys feel about someone else wearing the same thing(s?) as you?
To be honest, ever since I stopped wearing Jordans, I really haven't met or seen anyone wear the same clothes/shoes I have.
Ever browsing what people wear online (WAYWT) there have been a pretty small chance of seeing someone with the same clothes or shoes I wear.

is it ok to wear lace up boots like the ones RFX posted in the previous page during spring? or are those colder weather shoes? 

These are the boots that I mentioned earlier. Very light and comfortable. Available at NR for $70 I believe. Thoughts??

Timberland-Earthkeepers-20-Rugged-6-Moc-Toe-Boot-Mens-PlumBlack-Full-Grain-Leather_246176.jpg

schermafbeelding-2010-12-02-om-11-45-27.png

Im getting ready to pull the trigger on this blazer. BR is offering 30% but i was wondering does anyone else have another code to stack? I know im being greedy cause 30% + Free shipping is alread a steal lol.

br802701-00p02v01.jpg
br802701-00vliv01.jpg
br-otf-out21118odv01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom