Dressing better

Originally Posted by dukeben18

Is that the linnen/wool or linnen/cotton blazer from BR. Anybody shed some light on which is better?
that is the linen/cotton i prefer that blend because it will breathe better...im in Houston and at 6am its 75 degrees
grin.gif
, the only draw back to the at blend imo, is that it will wrinkle more. I didnt like the  linen/wool version they had because it looks like a denim blazer...if i wore jeans with it then it would look like a Canadian suit
laugh.gif

Ni...

Those are some sick Double Monks sir....
pimp.gif

I havent posted any my ensembles in a minute. I may need to blitzkrieg some photos to this thread and the WAYWRN thread in SF too Nidawg
laugh.gif

I need to upgrade my jeans into some grown straight leg, without any gaudy stitching or embellishments on the pockets.  I like the Dior's Jeter has on the GQ, what's a good brand for around $125?

derek-jeter-gq.jpg

J.Crew people's. Quick question. I see that they have their 20% off promo on right now. Do you think they'll end up having a 30? or even a 20 with free shipping? Just wondering if I should hold out or not.

And one more question, how does the sizing on belts work? You're supposed to size up from your waist, right? Thanks!

^^^

Hit it now. J Crew rarely, if ever, does a 30%. Maybe a 25% from time to time. Even this 20% doesn't happen too often.

I believe if you go to a store, and ask for an item, and if they don't have it, they will call it in and ship it to you for free on top of the 20% off.

Originally Posted by alilucask

This is what i wore to a wedding last weekend..

tie and tie pin are too small. they look lost on your chest. really nice color choices though ... and a nice accessory also. 

This question may have been asked previously but can you guys pointme in the right direction of a nice jean jacket. Something other thanLevis please. Thanks in advance fellas.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

tie and tie pin are too small. they look lost on your chest. really nice color choices though ... and a nice accessory also. 
nii so with the small lapels on the jacket, a wider tie wouldn't throw the proportions off?

thanks for the input your opinion means a lot to me
pimp.gif

nii so with the small lapels on the jacket, a wider tie wouldn't throw the proportions off?

pimp.gif

Collar of shirt is wide...so a skinny tie doesn't really work with it.
Also...tie bar...should be the width of your tie or a bit less.

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

Hit it now. J Crew rarely, if ever, does a 30%. Maybe a 25% from time to time. Even this 20% doesn't happen too often.

I believe if you go to a store, and ask for an item, and if they don't have it, they will call it in and ship it to you for free on top of the 20% off.

j crew almost ALWAYS has a 30% off at the end of seasons. in fact, they just had one a couple weeks ago. that said, by the time it comes around most things are gone.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

pimp.gif

Collar of shirt is wide...so a skinny tie doesn't really work with it.
Also...tie bar...should be the width of your tie or a bit less.

i thought same thing.. i bought both from tiebar.com and it is a skinny tie and they recommended that tie bar with the skinny ties they sell

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

J.Crew people's. Quick question. I see that they have their 20% off promo on right now. Do you think they'll end up having a 30? or even a 20 with free shipping? Just wondering if I should hold out or not.

And one more question, how does the sizing on belts work? You're supposed to size up from your waist, right? Thanks!
depends on what item you are looking at.  you can wait if you think your size will still be there if you wait a few weeks for a better discount.  sometimes i'll wait on an item and my size will be gone.  i think that most of j. crew's online sales suck and i can never find good deals at my local store.  i always find better stuff at their outlets.

I wanna get these. I'm from Canada though, so I can't exactly go to a store and scoop up a pair. The only reason I'm asking if a 30% will come is because back in winter, I think at the beginning of the season they started with a 20%, but eventually put out a 30%. I'm not entirely sure... ksteezy, come back and give a final say! lol

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

j crew almost ALWAYS has a 30% off at the end of seasons. in fact, they just had one a couple weeks ago. that said, by the time it comes around most things are gone.
it's usually only on sale items though

and i think you have to spend $150 to get 20% off...or maybe that's for free shipping

J Crew doesn't have the best deals when it comes to coupon codes so 20% is pretty good for them

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Which one would be a better cop from David Z, the Clarks Desert Boot in Olive or Grey?
grey, more versatile

Back
Top Bottom