Dressing better

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Another day ...

vid on the dark side

nii, is that a 3 button suit, or a high rise two-button?
its a 3 roll 2 ... 3 button but gets buttoned at the 2nd (middle button). there is one more button below that doesnt show in the picture. 

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

do they sell the ESF shirts at the brooks brothers outlets?
Can't speak for all of them, but I've been the the BB outlet in Potomac Mills a hand full of times and I have never seen the extra slim shirts.

My son Cam loves those wide knotted ties
laugh.gif

I check this thread daily. Here's my first post in this thread... got some new saddles over the weekend.  They crease pretty bad
ohwell.gif

e853519aefee6c4f5ea1558363a664a1c6b7347.jpg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by RFX45

Took advantage of the BB sale and tried to get as much ESF shirts as I can, the sport shirts fits pretty good, well worth the price ($35 for each shirt). The washed oxfords are awesome, thick and substantial. I need to get one more white of it as a spring/summer staple.

yo.. are these the sports ESF oxfords that you bought above (just trying get an idea of how the clifford collar looks):

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...t_Id=1500553&Parent_Id=297&default_color=Grey

if so, how do these fit length wise?

Mine were from last season, it has a logo on the chest instead of pockets. It should be pretty much the same outside of that.
Lenght-wise, it's meant to be tucked in but can be untucked if you're tall enough.

Mine were from last season, it has a logo on the chest instead of pockets. It should be pretty much the same outside of that.
Lenght-wise, it's meant to be tucked in but can be untucked if you're tall enough.
any idea on the size of the clifford collar in comparison to the regular button down BB shirts?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

sick.gif
 Swag. My kind of look. This jacket is too fire. 

When doing too much goes wrong...

niidawg- Can you breathe in your suits/attire? I swear from the pics you look crazy uncomfortable. Serious question.

Nah, that guy has swag and style. It's one of those people evolve to once you are comfortable and confident enough with your style. Tee/tank is just long but as a whole, it all works well together. I can't say it's one of those styles that'll last forever but in the present, look is good. Also one of the very few times those Kris Van Assche sneakers looked good.

Leather is ToJ, thing is pure sex.

niidawg- Can you breathe in your suits/attire? I swear from the pics you look crazy uncomfortable. Serious question. 

Really? Nii looks very comfortable in his suits, never constricting at all.

Are you his stylist/tailor? lol

BTW it wasnt a knock on him because aside from a few adjustments, I like his fits/color combinations....Maybe its just me, but I prefer a little more breathing room.

diplomat Tdot posted a pic of one of the illest suits i've seen anyone wear this year. From the fitting, to the colors, everything was on point.

david_beckham_jimmy_kimmel_live-597x399.jpg

Originally Posted by solesavage

You don't need to be his tailor to see that he is very comfortable in his suits. Dude is all smiles in his pics, dude looks happy. He wears these suits like 4 times a week and goes to a tailor for all his suits, why would he get his suits altered so that it is uncomfortable? If I wore uncomfortable suits where I could barely breath 4 days a week, I'd have a pretty miserable life. 
And to be honest Nii doesn't even wear skin tight suits, just well fitting, something you can clearly see in his pics. 

And funny how you point out the best suit you've seen all year is Beckhams when dudes suit looks more slim fitting than Niis. There are some pulling on the suit that is an obvious sign that it might be a tad small, which is fine because some people prefer that very slim look.

david-beckham-jimmy-kimmel-live-01.jpg

You don't need to be his tailor to see that he is very comfortable in his suits. Dude is all smiles in his pics, dude looks happy. He wears these suits like 4 times a week and goes to a tailor for all his suits, why would he get his suits altered so that it is uncomfortable? If I wore uncomfortable suits where I could barely breath 4 days a week, I'd have a pretty miserable life. 
And to be honest Nii doesn't even wear skin tight suits, just well fitting, something you can clearly see in his pics. 

And funny how you point out the best suit you've seen all year is Beckhams when dudes suit looks more slim fitting than Niis. There are some pulling on the suit that is an obvious sign that it might be a tad small, which is fine because some people prefer that very slim look.

My question was directed towards him because I know many dudes who wear uncomfortable attire for the sake of looking good. I mean women do it all the time.
Based on his pics, son looks bloated and stiff, just an observation, thats why I asked HIM a question.

My suits are all slim look, similar to Beckhams. My question wasnt directed at the style of his suit, simply the fitting thats it.....

My question was directed towards him because I know many dudes who wear uncomfortable attire for the sake of looking good. I mean women do it all the time.
Based on his pics, son looks bloated and stiff, just an observation, thats why I asked HIM a question.

My suits are all slim look, similar to Beckhams. My question wasnt directed at the style of his suit, simply the fitting thats it.....
Where did I talk about the style of his suits? Did I mention him wearing wide lapels? The suit being double breasted? Or single vented? No, all I wrote was he looked comfortable in his suits, there aren't excessive pulling, even when he is in movement. Dude isn't the slimmest guy but his suits fit him well and doesn't look constricting. 
If you wanted to ask him a question and not have anyone throw their opinions on the matter, then PM him. So don't get mad that someone else is offering their opinion on a public forum. Simple as that.

Where did I talk about the style of his suits? Did I mention him wearing wide lapels? The suit being double breasted? Or single vented? No, all I wrote was he looked comfortable in his suits, there aren't excessive pulling, even when he is in movement. Dude isn't the slimmest guy but his suits fit him well and doesn't look constricting. 
If you wanted to ask him a question and not have anyone throw their opinions on the matter, then PM him. So don't get mad that someone else is offering their opinion on a public forum. Simple as that.

Who is mad? lol It was a simple question, I even threw a compliment at him. I'm just confused as hell how hard you're defending him like im attacking him in anyway shape or form.

You brought up the slim fit observation(Beckhams suit), which to me is categorized as the style of the suit. Right? Therefor, im simply saying that the style has nothing to do with my question towards Nii.

It aint even a big deal, you came in here like I was attacking him. Captain Save A Nii.
laugh.gif
Next time I ask Nii a question i'll be sure to include your name as well.

Back
Top Bottom