Dressing better

GOT THESE FOR VDAY...
2nd pair in 2 weeks,im lovin' em...
Clarks-Desert-Boot-Distressed-Grey-00.jpg

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

laugh.gif
at them ps'ing niidawg's pic onto that other pic in that thread.

sorry but that %+$@ is funny

i just checked it out ... thanks to the guy who added the link. i would never have seen it. that thread had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not the first time my pics (or other SF member pics) have been PS'd. I posted a few on the thread ... lol.  

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

GOT THESE FOR VDAY...
2nd pair in 2 weeks,im lovin' em...
Clarks-Desert-Boot-Distressed-Grey-00.jpg
These look
pimp.gif

I need these and the Beeswax..

Anyone know where I can get a deal on Desert boots? I want to buy 2-3 pairs.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

laugh.gif

i just checked it out ... thanks to the guy who added the link. i would never have seen it. that thread had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not the first time my pics (or other SF member pics) have been PS'd. I posted a few on the thread ... lol.  

i'm a little out of the loop, but..... link?

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Attending a wedding in two weeks. Need to find a knit tie like the one pictured below from J.Crew but w/o the $50 price tag.

erez-5.jpg
Saw this at J.Crew for either $10 or $20. Also had it in black. 

Anybody know if the Florsheim by Duckie Brown Spring/Summer 2010 line has released yet?
I saw these and really want them. Any help would be appreciated.

Florsheim-Duckie-Brown-07.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by niidawg3

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm a little out of the loop, but..... link?

Someone posted a link above. Thats how i got to it.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ty, if you can't get the Trickers, Alden has a new collab with Leffot called Greenwich. 
Similar navy uppers except Aldens is suede and with a leather sole instead of the red brick Trickers has.

$475 retail... not bad.

DSC_00101-499x332.jpg
DSC_00051-499x332.jpg

those are fire!!!!
know where i can buy them???

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ty, if you can't get the Trickers, Alden has a new collab with Leffot called Greenwich. 
Similar navy uppers except Aldens is suede and with a leather sole instead of the red brick Trickers has.

$475 retail... not bad.

those are fire!!!!
know where i can buy them???

pimp.gif

Give them a call: http://blog.leffot.com/

Originally Posted by Vancity74

RFX & wj4 (& anyone else in the LA area...) - I'll be in LA next month for a couple of days. I'm staying in Bel Air and I was wondering if you could give me a list of a few stores I should check out? All I can think of off the top of my head is Opening Ceremony and the APC store. Any other boutiques you think I might like? Oh, and good Mexican food... ?

Cheers!
Looks like RFX covered the stores.

As for mexican food you can't beat King Taco or El Taurino. Straight fire!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

RFX & wj4 (& anyone else in the LA area...) - I'll be in LA next month for a couple of days. I'm staying in Bel Air and I was wondering if you could give me a list of a few stores I should check out? All I can think of off the top of my head is Opening Ceremony and the APC store. Any other boutiques you think I might like? Oh, and good Mexican food... ?

Cheers!
You can pretty much up walk up and down the Melrose.  They have stores like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, (like RFX mentioned)...Bape, the usually Undefeated, etc., a lot of clothing boutiques. 

The Beverly Center is about a mile or so away and they have the usual Gucci, LV, etc.  The Barney's in Beverly Hills is also pretty nice since that's the flagship store...5+ levels with a restaurant on top.

As far as exclusivity, I don't think we have anything that's only limited to a few cities like Uniqlo.

With Mexican foods, I don't know of any locals...we used to drive down to Orange County to get those carne asada fries though since L.A. is lacking in that department. 
laugh.gif

The Camarillo Outlet has pretty decent stores too.  They recently expanded and it's pretty large now.  However it's about 80 miles drive one way from L.A. 

Got my JP's from Gilt.
jp_hi10.jpg

Someone asked for a fit pic too so here it is.
jp_hi_10.jpg

Warm weather continues... so tonight...

people were trying too hard to "dress better" and ended up looking foolish instead

check out some of those tools @ the Polo thread
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I rarely see anyone execute a good fit over there.

50578378y.jpg

laugh.gif
sorry man, I just couldn't stop myself from doing it.

Im
mad.gif
i missed out on the corduroy Jacks on Gilt last week.  Anyone got a promo code for Converse.com? 

laugh.gif
at the PS, lame.

hey does anyone know the name of the gentlemen's consignment shop in Los Angeles posted a while back?? thanks ahead of time

Oh yeah RFX, I stopped by U.O. today and tried on the 511s. Damn, they are tight...I couldn't even get them up my thighs.
laugh.gif
I did fine a good fitting pair of khaki's by Standard Cloth though. Very similar to the Paul Smith I bought at 1/4 the price so I returned the PS one.

Did you try sizing up on the 511s? Some people here tried sizing up and it worked for them.

Back
Top Bottom