Dressing better

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

For Father's Day, I want to get my dad a nice pair of professional looking shoes. Does anyone have any suggestions? He's a doctor and he's always on his feet. I'm not too sure if there are any "comfortable" shoes that would suit this category, but I figured that you guys might know of any quality shoes.

Thanks
http://www.dextershoe.com/

Back in the 90's you could find this brand in high end retailers, today you find it at payless
eek.gif
. Eitherway, thier quality and comfort has not declined. I promise you, you gethim a pair of these, and they will literally last him 10yrs + even if he wore then everyday.

But hey, if your ballin a bit:

http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/product.aspx?c=686&pid=49923

Originally Posted by FaMs

Originally Posted by Gregory House

The internet is serious business. You should know that by now.

laugh.gif
....I mean you just know those kids are from some deprived area in the Midwest..probably Detroit, who else spends money on suits for Easter but Detroit?...That's why the city is the poorest in the nation because of their lack of education in financing...It was more of an observational humor if anything..really man, no harm.
No harm? Observational humor? where in what you said do we see anything of the sort?

Both of those kids were dressed very nicely and your going to assume about their situation which you know nothing of and say you were joking around? Word ofadvice to you, stop while your ahead and don't let it happen again.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif
....I mean you just know those kids are from some deprived area in the Midwest..probably Detroit, who else spends money on suits for Easter but Detroit?...That's why the city is the poorest in the nation because of their lack of education in financing...It was more of an observational humor if anything..really man, no harm.
No harm? Observational humor? where in what you said do we see anything of the sort?

Both of those kids were dressed very nicely and your going to assume about their situation which you know nothing of and say you were joking around? Word of advice to you, stop while your ahead and don't let it happen again.

THE NEW STONEFACE/
STYLIN' ON YOU
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4309IggyWeb.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

Both of those kids were dressed very nicely and your going to assume about their situation which you know nothing of and say you were joking around? Word of advice to you, stop while your ahead and don't let it happen again.

THE NEW STONEFACE/
STYLIN' ON YOU
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4309IggyWeb.jpg
You try too hard dunny
grin.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You sound so ignorant!!! Who spends money on suits for easter??? Thats like saying who spends money on a suit to go to a wedding, prom or anywhereelse! Please tell me you are not over the age of 18! If you arent then i will excuse the fact that you are just being a child and doin what children do, talkabout things they know nothing about. I dont want this to get locked up because there is a lot of good info in this thread so please ignore this CHILD and keephelpin the men and women of NT dress better like this thread has been trying to do. Thank you
wink.gif

laugh.gif
You're a bigoted moron. Who spends money on suits for easter? the millions of self proclaimed christians across the world. What kind ofidiot assumes someone's situation based on the suits their parents bought for them? are you sure you're in college?

I need some white going out shoes. Like for clubs or things like that. Something that will look good with some classic fit jeans. Any ideas?

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Now this is stylein right here!!! This is my Godson and God daughter in there easter best! Check out lil man in is oxfords!!! (Polo BTW) Im a proud God mama so i just wanted to share with you guys!
happy.gif

Awww, Welfare Halmark momen
roll.gif

Tried to resist hopping on the boat shoe train but I couldn't help myself. I wanted a light colored shoe for the summer but I didn't want Vans orsneakers, so I copped these from UO:

Now I'm fiending for more!

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Tried to resist hopping on the boat shoe train but I couldn't help myself. I wanted a light colored shoe for the summer but I didn't want Vans or sneakers, so I copped these from UO:

Now I'm fiending for more!
i have those, surprisingly they've stayed somewhat clean through the years

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

Correct way to wear suspenders?
there is more than one way?
laugh.gif
Exactly what I thought. They go over your shoulders. I can't see myself rocking suspenders though, even that's too much for me.

Slacks are too damn comfortable....

I still need to cop some boat shoes, gotta get up off my lazy......

I suppose I'll cop off davidz.
*Probably asked many times already, sorry*
Anyone know how the sperrys/sebagos fit? (sockless)

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

^and this man rocks mandals. What purpose in 2009 would you have for suspenders?
You can probably start a new trend and attach your cell phone clip to one of the suspenders.
pimp.gif

if anyone knows someone who works at banana republic they have a promotion going on 25 percent off when you spend a 100 and there is one item 40percent....basically the cashier combined the 40 and 25 on my highest priced item...

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

this kid is stylin on 90% of you guys
4309IggyWeb.jpg
anybody know where I could get a shirt similar to the one he's wearing? I've looked in numerous websites with no luck.
nerd.gif
INFO ON THE JEANS AND BLAZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom