Dressing better

Any ideas for a herringbone blazer with elbow patches?

Also, what is a nice messenger bag for work? Canvas and/or leather is fine.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Any ideas for a herringbone blazer with elbow patches?

Also, what is a nice messenger bag for work? Canvas and/or leather is fine.

I got the perfect bag for you. Check out http://www.ernestalexander.com/shop/
I just discovered this through SF and they seem like a great company.
I believe it is a made to order bag and for the price ($225-$245) it is a bargain.
Check out what someone ordered from them and when he received them.
3749648609_20f7ebf0fd_b.jpg

3749649185_9ae4ffd064_b.jpg

3749673023_1cc64e1d2c_b.jpg

3750468862_5ef5dc3f6f_b.jpg

Can anyone school me on Uniqlo? I like the jeans posted a few pages back and I just checked out their site. Is NYC the only place in the states to get it? Isaw ALOT of stuff I would pick up and the prices are incredibly reasonable

The Wings+Horns stuff is dope, especially that black/gray jacket. I had never heard of the brand before...Its too bad their stuff is so expensive otherwise Iwould pickup a lot of that stuff.

The Gap leather jacket posted a few pages back might be picked up as well.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Can anyone school me on Uniqlo? I like the jeans posted a few pages back and I just checked out their site. Is NYC the only place in the states to get it? I saw ALOT of stuff I would pick up and the prices are incredibly reasonable

The Wings+Horns stuff is dope, especially that black/gray jacket. I had never heard of the brand before...Its too bad their stuff is so expensive otherwise I would pickup a lot of that stuff.

The Gap leather jacket posted a few pages back might be picked up as well.

Yes.

Originally Posted by shoeshi

heres a repost for ny denim seller

but yeah uniqlo is pretty affordable these only cost $40. qualitys great too these khakis are pretty stiff i was suprised. only store is in NY and i had my *** friend do a pick up for me while he was in japan big ups to him.
the khaki t-000s are pretty tight like ESCO mentioned thats why i had to size up 2. btw denims lookin good i was planning to get that exact same one.
for those that believe its too fitted uniqlo still has khaki s-001s that are slim.
but about the backstitching you can just take the levis stitching out with an exacto knife its easy just took about 20 minutes for both pockets.

man i need khakis like that, but i wouldnt want to spend rape prices. i checked out banana republic a couple weeks ago, but the price was a little too steepfor me and the fit wasnt as nice as i wanted it to be, so i ended up not coppin'. still huntin though. i wish uniqlo would come to LA already
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by shoeshi

heres a repost for ny denim seller

but yeah uniqlo is pretty affordable these only cost $40. qualitys great too these khakis are pretty stiff i was suprised. only store is in NY and i had my *** friend do a pick up for me while he was in japan big ups to him.
the khaki t-000s are pretty tight like ESCO mentioned thats why i had to size up 2. btw denims lookin good i was planning to get that exact same one.
for those that believe its too fitted uniqlo still has khaki s-001s that are slim.
but about the backstitching you can just take the levis stitching out with an exacto knife its easy just took about 20 minutes for both pockets.

man i need khakis like that, but i wouldnt want to spend rape prices. i checked out banana republic a couple weeks ago, but the price was a little too steep for me and the fit wasnt as nice as i wanted it to be, so i ended up not coppin'. still huntin though. i wish uniqlo would come to LA already
frown.gif
your best hope is a phone order from the NY store only $40+

Thanks for posting that Earnest Alexander site. I have been looking for a nice quality bag like that especially the waxed version on the site. After my I makethe last payment on my lease next month I'll probably get one and post some pics.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

wj4 , I have had some shirts altered before but mostly nope I just buy the smalls the fit on them varies , like some styles it feels wide and some others fit correctly. At topman though the shirts fit real good then the quality is always hit,or miss with that so it all depends again.

Yeah Cookie boots David Z just got a new stock of them in 3 different colors, i really want the OG ones newere ones ok

Most of all the pants I wear are Uniqlo T-000's when they first released them the fit wasn't so slim as it is now , but either way still fit real well. The quality is ahead of H&M by miles RFX45 H&M products are horrible quality was no way around it. Uniqlo has some products that will last year round and for years as some of my oxfords have. Then there is some merchandise that is questionable I admit that, but most of their stuff is pretty good quality compared to their counterparts
For dude this around last year same cut
I went true to size on these Uniqlo T-000 - 31 X 34
I don't know if ESCO went true to size on his all went up for a lil baginess
BKc2.png

And the jeans color is still the same after a few washes and dry cleans

what brand are those boots?

nerd.gif

yea, I'd like to know too

nice stuff ndawg as usual....I would have gone with white pants in the first fit, but you pull it off regardless.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

image3xl.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I could never rock that style of loafer...

but the color
pimp.gif

I mean the Color is what sets them off, I was about to pull the trigger but they had my exact size/half size down and I wanted to size up. I did find these onUrban Outfitters for a fraction of the price though. I don't rock with Urban Outfitters like that, but I won't lie they have some nice casual shoes. Iwas looking at their sweaters and alot look super flemsy though. I might cop this Shall Cardigan they have for 19 bucks though.

15585144_60_b

Originally Posted by kix4kix

nice stuff ndawg as usual....I would have gone with white pants in the first fit, but you pull it off regardless.

thanks guys for the comments. kix - its funny you say white pants, cos that i had the fit set to wear with a pair of RL white slim fit jeans. unfortunately irealized at the last minute i had a meeting with our CIO.No way i was going to walk into his office in a sky blue jacket and white jeans ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm switching to white jeans as soon as i get home for the nocturnal activities... will post an update pic with that.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

pimp.gif
My African Brutha. What you Nigerian? I`m Liberian
close - Ghanaian. I get confused for Nigerian ALL the time ... lol.
Cool Cool, right next door. I just said Nigerian cause your S/N name, lol thought it was Naija Dawg lol or what ever Nigerians be saying.

POLO'S & KAHKI'S THEN YOUR SET & TOP THE FIT'S OFF W/ J'S THAT'S WHAT I DO & I WK 4 STATE FARM...

Back
Top Bottom