Dressing better

does the Uniqlo store online ship to U.S? and how yall do the price conversions?
or is there an online store for U.S? i only see U.K??

also why the only Uniqlo store in the U.S got to be in NY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Did you try sizing up on the 511s? Some people here tried sizing up and it worked for them.
laugh.gif
Yeah I tried 30, 32, and 34.  The 32 would be money if the waist wasn't so tight.  The 34 just throws everything off.  The same thing with the P.S. pants happened again.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Attending a wedding in two weeks. Need to find a knit tie like the one pictured below from J.Crew but w/o the $50 price tag.

erez-5.jpg
uniqlo has a navy one for about $10

Originally Posted by wj4

Did you try sizing up on the 511s? Some people here tried sizing up and it worked for them.
laugh.gif
Yeah I tried 30, 32, and 34.  The 32 would be money if the waist wasn't so tight.  The 34 just throws everything off.  The same thing with the P.S. pants happened again.

I would have stayed with the 32 since the waist will likely stretch after a wear or two.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

I would have stayed with the 32 since the waist will likely stretch after a wear or two.

I think it depends on the material.  I have 2 pairs of jeans..same company and same cut.  One is 98% cotton, 2% spandex and the other is 100% cotton.  The 100% cotton is about 1 inch smaller than the aforementioned. 

Yeah, it depends on the material but most of the time Levis puts "stretch" on the see-through sticker on the leg.
Next time you find one in a good price, I'd recommend giving it a try.

RFX, where can I find Levis 514 Trousers? I can only find the 511, and they fit too tight for me, my legs are too big for em.
Also, if not 514, any slim fit pants with a preferable taper on the bottom. Something that fits like APC New Standards.
Thanks

What do you guys think of chinos with breaks?  The khakis I bought happened to be the same inseam as to where I get my jeans hemmed up to, around 31.5''.  I like my jeans with a bit of breaks, but other trousers are hemmed to 30.5''.  I just tried the chinos on with various shoes, from boots to low cut sneakers.  In a way it looks good for a more relaxed look, but it also kinda looks sloppy because of the breaks. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
I totally get you on this part, if they had like a in between size then it would've been perfect

anybody have some recommendations on a walnut/brown/dark cream boat shoe that is clean?

saw some dude rockin a pair at the airport and couldn't catch him in time to ask what brand/model... thanks

Damn, my legs must be super skinny cause I love the fit of 511's and I'm 195lbs.. 34/30 and sometimes 36/30 in 511's

how do Jack Purcells run? the only size they have in a 14 is back ordered till march. so i might size down.
i'm think they're true to size though

JP I sized down, they ran long for me. RFX those are fire, hope to get em on the next round.

Recommend everyone to pickup the new Esquire mag w/ Leo DiCaprio, massive new spring ads & essential clothing editorials & one some of the best writing imo. But all mens mag keep putting these railthin 20yr olds, gimme the Monica Belluci's.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how do Jack Purcells run? the only size they have in a 14 is back ordered till march. so i might size down.
i'm think they're true to size though
It depends on what model you're talking about.  For example, the regular Jacks..I wear 8.5, but for the Racers in both high tops and low tops (the ones that RFX posted), I went up to a 9.  I bought 8.5 but had to return them because they fit too small.

For those that wants the Racers like RFX posted, Nordstrom has them for $75-80...I forget exactly.

Nii, you got to divulge what those shoes are.
It's sweeet! Maybe its the pic, maybe its my crappy monitor, maybe I just want it to be, but are those shoes navy?

Nii, you got to divulge what those shoes are.
It's sweeet! Maybe its the pic, maybe its my crappy monitor, maybe I just want it to be, but are those shoes navy?

LOL - nah they are not navy ... I keep the navy for khaki suits. They are Martegani's.You'll see a lot of my navy shoes in the summer
tongue.gif

Can't wait Nii. Navy shoes with khaki suit sounds great!
And now, Bond... James Bond for GQ.

pierce-brosnan01.jpg
pierce-brosnan02.jpg

pierce-brosnan03.jpg
pierce-brosnan04.jpg

pierce-brosnan05.jpg
pierce-brosnan06.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Attending a wedding in two weeks. Need to find a knit tie like the one pictured below from J.Crew but w/o the $50 price tag.

erez-5.jpg
uniqlo has a navy one for about $10

But no uniqlo next to me. Live in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom