Dumb things you thought as a kid?

whenever i used to eat  i thought people could hear me chew loudly even if my mouth was closed...

I used to think that if you swallowed a seed ... a tree would literally grow inside of you and you'd split open when it grows. I was so scared of eating fruit because of this.

that if gas cost 2.38 then thats how much it cost to fill up the tank

and nike shox really made that "boing" sound

i thought you had to pee in girls to make babies.

I plunged a straw into an oragne thinking I could've drink out of it like the picture in Tropicana's

I used to believe swallowing gum would kill you and that if any male music artist featured a female in his song, the two would be dating.

wrestling was real
president is the richest man in the world
1 million is the highest unit for money
when i go on pr0n websites and click "Yes, I'm over 18", they can somehow take a picture of me thru the desktop and arrest me for lying.
If you're perverted as a kid, it will stunt your growth.
Didn't know cartoons or shows start at times that end with :00 or :30, I thought it could range from anywhere like 12:36 or 4:19 :lol:
I was invincible and gifted in everything.

I used to think that if you swallowed a seed ... a tree would literally grow inside of you and you'd split open when it grows. I was so scared of eating fruit because of this.
holy **** THIS. I remember my mom telling me something like "dont eat the black watermelon seeds" cause they grow little watermelons inside you. So then i remember eating some by accident and panicking.

I thought all bugs were pretty much lethal.

I thought that swalling gum was OK cause it was just like any other candy.

And im not even asian, but for some reason as a kid, me and my friends (at my friends house, he was chinese) would always mix rice and ketchup.. for some reason it was bomb. The thought of that now is disgusting.

thought everyone was the same nationality regardless the skin color 
laugh.gif

really thought ninja turtles was real. I once left a slice of pizza at night next to a sewer hole 
laugh.gif

my father told me he taught Michael jackson how to moonwalk, I believed that until I was like 12.
I thought all those internet pop-ups for free cruises and vacations were legit and would click on ALL of them. So I wasn't allowed to use the computer for a while.

:lol:

holy **** THIS. I remember my mom telling me something like "dont eat the black watermelon seeds" cause they grow little watermelons inside you. So then i remember eating some by accident and panicking.

I thought all bugs were pretty much lethal.
I thought that swalling gum was OK cause it was just like any other candy.

And im not even asian, but for some reason as a kid, me and my friends (at my friends house, he was chinese) would always mix rice and ketchup.. for some reason it was bomb. The thought of that now is disgusting.

You're crazy, that's my ****!

#poor

I'm serious though, I love rice/ketchup

haha I used to think the moon followed me too
ohwell.gif

Also I used to think when people got shot in a movie, they were dead foreal...until i saw them in another movie, then i was trippin' lol

I thought you could die if stood on your head for too long
I thought girls could only take a dump because they had to sit down to use the bathroom until my cousin told me girls don't drop deuces....then I thought they could only pee.
I thought if I dropped paper down the heat vent it would turn into a little fireball
I used to get scared when trains came into the subway station because I thought they could knock me off the platform

I was about 5 years old, my family and I were on a road trip. While on the highway, my dad picked up the water bottle from the cup holder and started drinking. I screamed: "Dad, you're not supposed to drink and drive!" :lol:

I used to think that if you didn't change your dryer sheets, the dryer would explode.

I used to think that only black people ate rice'

I didn't think that girls farted or took dumps.

haha I used to think the moon followed me too :\

Also I used to think when people got shot in a movie, they were dead foreal...until i saw them in another movie, then i was trippin' lol
dis :wow: :pimp: :lol:

In elementary during break, I used to think my teachers do it in the teacher's lounge.

Back
Top Bottom