Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

roll.gif
this thread had me dead aand brought back to life at least 5 times,too many quotes man.

but anyway dwights always been a clown.so corny.im just glad dudes is clowning him whether he did it or not 

Ok I worded my last statement wrong. Should've just said son has a feminine face. I re read what I wrote and I cringed. I'll take the L on that. But Dwight does have a feminine face

.....and rightly so champ. 

Typical NT...

Yall in here ready to crucify Dwight, but swear up and down Michael Jackson didn't do anything. :lol: :smh:

Seem like you got a vendetta against michael jackson

Even though the accusers admitted he lied cuz his dad wanted revenge on mj and money then hung himself after mj died

That guilt

:rofl: why is MJ even being mentioned. If your mad, go take it out on his hologram

Please no more of the cross dressing pics gifs. I damn near dropped my phone scrolling past that mess.

Yep they also love seeing big black guys playing in arenas for their amusement. [COLOR=#red]It dates back to mandingo fighting, you should boycott all sports it's all rooted in slavery.[/COLOR]

But nah, you only focus on the dresses. TEE HEE.

Actually it goes back to the ancient world of the Maccabean period with Antiochus Epiphanes and Jerusalem being "hellenized"

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA. Best response ever. Cause I'm over here like the nerve of this dude. Did he really think I understood any of the nonsense he posted either. :lol:

I like you.

"Nonsense" ?? You can't understand some basic history I posted? Really? :rofl: You're dumber than I thought

IRONY, cause you don't understand any of the history I posted either. :lol:  

Actually I do. But you're too prideful to accept the fact that Big Black men fighting for "sport" and amusement has predated the era you chose to speak on. I don't expect anything less from you, Mr. Know it all. :lol:

Last edited:
the truth is all yall are **** boys....I'm not even surprised this and the Bey thread are the two most popular on NT right now :smh:

j/p (not really) carry on :lol:

Lol yea right

No wonder why you dont believe dwight did it

You prolly think 911 was a conspiracy tho right?

I never said Dwight didn't do it.

But where do you get the idea MJ's accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.
Accusers are just accusers. Where's your proof?

Nobody in here has arrested and convicted Dwight so they can make fun of him for their assumptions all they want. Same way ppl make fun of MJ even though he hasn't been charged or convicted either.

Yall dudes really do tend to make these leaps in declarations for other ppl to feign this condescending judgements.

SMH. This dumb ***** fell right for the trap. 
Yep they also love seeing big black guys playing in arenas for their amusement. It dates back to mandingo fighting, you should boycott all sports it's all rooted in slavery.

But nah, you only focus on the dresses. TEE HEE.
Did you try to compare sporting events to madingo fighting??  Either way in regards to your last statement, there seems to be a "push" to see black men in dresses on TV. 

Back
Top Bottom