Dwight Howard being accused of messing with a youngn vol. It's a Trap

Damn. Came in here to say no big deal if he aint no there ages... Then i saw the pics

Damn. First he learns nothin fron shawn kemp now this?

dude has a problem.

I ain't gon lie tho. If Dwight shaved his face clean, son would have a nice lookin female face forreal forreal.
567895859.gif

Typical NT...

Yall in here ready to crucify Dwight, but swear up and down Michael Jackson didn't do anything. :lol: :smh:

Typical NT...

Yall in here ready to crucify Dwight, but swear up and down Michael Jackson didn't do anything. :lol: :smh:

I don't support MJs personal life...but his music man...the music!!

Same thing with Kells...Son produced" One in A Million", wrote "Up in the Club" and made HIT AFTER HIT AFTER HIT
I'm sorry

Be quiet. Lets see texts of mj simpin on a 15 year old girl who broke his heart. Then we will talk
And not for nothing MJ did have a lot more problems in life than Dwight so I wouldn't out it past him because of the way he had to grow up in life

They were in a room together. WOW!!!!

Remind me is that illegal?

In denial huh? He flew her out there several times just to have meals in a hotel room huh?

Some girls look old for their age and guys get tricked

This however is not the case

She was prolly 15 when he met her looking like she 13

Dwight knew what he was doing ol dwight sandusky

Typical NT...

Seem like you got a vendetta against michael jackson

Even though the accusers admitted he lied cuz his dad wanted revenge on mj and money then hung himself after mj died

That guilt

Get your facts straight.

Chandler never recanted his statement. That was an internet hoax and likely played a part in his fathers suicide.

Lol yea right

No wonder why you dont believe dwight did it

You prolly think 911 was a conspiracy tho right?

Lol yea right

No wonder why you dont believe dwight did it

You prolly think 911 was a conspiracy tho right?

I never said Dwight didn't do it.

But where do you get the idea MJ's accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

Last edited:
Seen DH on a disney show with the kiddos the other day.  Seemed like he acted way too hard around those teens. pedo *** mf..

This cant be true man. You mean to tell me that Dwight has a thing for underaged UGLY girls? Cant be. At least R.Kelly had Aaliyah and Hov had Bey. This chick looks like Felicias baby

Back
Top Bottom