Dwight Howard has eye on Lakers ....

Originally Posted by lokiD40

you mean like Kwame, JCrit, and a pick to get the best PF in the game? something like that??  
pimp.gif
wait we picked up dirk?  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I'm a big Kobe fan but in 2 years I really think it'll be too late to get a ring in LA with Kobe as your main scorer.  I want him to come home to ATL...

Teague/Joe/J-Smith/Horford/Dwight.
pimp.gif

Exactly. BRING IT HOME baby!!!

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I'm a big Kobe fan but in 2 years I really think it'll be too late to get a ring in LA with Kobe as your main scorer.  I want him to come home to ATL...

Teague/Joe/J-Smith/Horford/Dwight.
pimp.gif

Exactly. BRING IT HOME baby!!!

lokiD40:
Proshares:
lokiD40:
Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.
You're joking right?  That's the package that would "work" to get Orlando to give you the best center in the league.
you mean like Kwame, JCrit, and a pick to get the best PF in the game? something like that??  
pimp.gif

Tim Duncan rollin' over in his grave.

lokiD40:
Proshares:
lokiD40:
Bynum + Luke + pick....it works.
You're joking right?  That's the package that would "work" to get Orlando to give you the best center in the league.
pimp.gif

Tim Duncan rollin' over in his grave.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

I can see it...

it may not happen but so can i

in a year and a half, the guy can just walk away from orlando (or wherever hes traded to) and go wherever he wants because orlando is not beating miami or boston these next two playoffs

if he  really wants to go to LA, do people think that LA is just going to ignore him?

I can see it...

in a year and a half, the guy can just walk away from orlando (or wherever hes traded to) and go wherever he wants because orlando is not beating miami or boston these next two playoffs

if he  really wants to go to LA, do people think that LA is just going to ignore him?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I can see it...

I'm sayin...plus bringing together Shaq n #8 like they did, I would not put anything past the Lakers as an organization.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I can see it...

I'm sayin...plus bringing together Shaq n #8 like they did, I would not put anything past the Lakers as an organization.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

hey after lakers got Pau....anything is possible.

This trade forever $#$!+@ up my view of what can & can't happen
30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

modern day cheating imo .....most off balanced trade ever 
indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest things I've seen. 

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

Yeah, most off balanced trade ever. 
eyes.gif
Cmon dude you seriously can't believe this. 
laugh.gif

They got a second round pick, two picks that were pretty much locks to be 30th overall, and Pau Gasol's FAT LOSER brother. Cmon Marc is a starting center in this league, he is a solid NBA player that's it he's not Pau, don't insult him like that. Also at the time Pau Gasol's fat looser 24 year old brother was NOT  looked upon as a younger Pau.
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is a franchise player, in the NBA you need two of them to win a championship. He's a number one option, and he showed that eating up KG while Kobe went 6/24 he won 50 games with that wack !$# grizzlie team.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

They got 3 #1 picks, plus a bigger, younger version of Pau in his own brother, and 10 million expiring for a guy that had led them to exactly ZERO playoff wins. 

That's 5 assets, for 1 Pau.  A guy that isn't even a true franchise type player, a guy that is a pure #2 type.  Recap, 3 #1's, a young 7 footer, and 10 mil expiring deal for 1 #2 type star. 

eyes.gif
Cmon dude you seriously can't believe this. 
laugh.gif

They got a second round pick, two picks that were pretty much locks to be 30th overall, and Pau Gasol's FAT LOSER brother. Cmon Marc is a starting center in this league, he is a solid NBA player that's it he's not Pau, don't insult him like that. Also at the time Pau Gasol's fat looser 24 year old brother was NOT  looked upon as a younger Pau.
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is a franchise player, in the NBA you need two of them to win a championship. He's a number one option, and he showed that eating up KG while Kobe went 6/24 he won 50 games with that wack !$# grizzlie team.

ehhh 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
nothing too serious. i do see him leaving ORL though with all those shooters they arent gonna win nothing. a trip up north to NYC should e be more suitable for dwight than LA

ehhh 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
nothing too serious. i do see him leaving ORL though with all those shooters they arent gonna win nothing. a trip up north to NYC should e be more suitable for dwight than LA

Seymore CAKE wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Laker fans stay with this revisionist history %%@#%%%%.

Seymore CAKE wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Laker fans stay with this revisionist history %%@#%%%%.

Back
Top Bottom