Earbud Headphones

sup NT. so I've just gone thru like my 6th pair of Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. each one I had only lasted me like 5 months tops, but I keep buying them cause they're cheap and have really good sound quality. I was afraid that if I tried something new, I'd be disappointed with the sound quality, so in order to avoid the hassle of buying a different kind and having to return them cause I'm not happy with how they sound, I just stuck with the ones that I know sound good. if that makes any sense
laugh.gif
. but my latest pair of Skullcandy's just quit on me today after only like 2 months and now enough is enough. I'm finally ready to try something new. so NT, recommend me some earbuds that are durable and have great sound quality. looking to spend no more than 25-30 bones.

sup NT. so I've just gone thru like my 6th pair of Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds. each one I had only lasted me like 5 months tops, but I keep buying them cause they're cheap and have really good sound quality. I was afraid that if I tried something new, I'd be disappointed with the sound quality, so in order to avoid the hassle of buying a different kind and having to return them cause I'm not happy with how they sound, I just stuck with the ones that I know sound good. if that makes any sense
laugh.gif
. but my latest pair of Skullcandy's just quit on me today after only like 2 months and now enough is enough. I'm finally ready to try something new. so NT, recommend me some earbuds that are durable and have great sound quality. looking to spend no more than 25-30 bones.

Buy earphones from the brand meelectronics. They are awesome and way better than skull candies.
http://www.overstock.com/...ronics&SearchType=Header

GET them with a warranty!
I've had one mess up on me and I got a refund and I only paid $6.55 +refund from the original ones I bought and bought another one.
They lasted my 9 months.
They still work but I have to twist em a certain way to make em work which is super annoying.

Buy earphones from the brand meelectronics. They are awesome and way better than skull candies.

I've had one mess up on me and I got a refund and I only paid $6.55 +refund from the original ones I bought and bought another one.
They lasted my 9 months.
They still work but I have to twist em a certain way to make em work which is super annoying.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy Monster PowerBeats. I got sucked in to the "athletic" aspect of it and pony-ed up the $, the damn things broke in less than a week. Got them replaced and the new ones broke in 3 three weeks. I'm back to Sony Ex (or whatever it's called), its dirt cheap and it lasts.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy Monster PowerBeats. I got sucked in to the "athletic" aspect of it and pony-ed up the $, the damn things broke in less than a week. Got them replaced and the new ones broke in 3 three weeks. I'm back to Sony Ex (or whatever it's called), its dirt cheap and it lasts.

I asked thegoat121886 about this a month ago.. this should help:
damn..you aren't giving me much to work with at that price . Expanding your price ceiling even $20 would yield you a whole world of options, However, if you wanna stay sub $50:

Yamaha EPH-50

Sennheiser CX280

Brainwavez M1

For a little bit higher, you can get the Klipsch Image S4s...which are probably my favorite sub-$100 IEM. Whatever you do, make sure you get a eartip kit with foam tips. Rubber tips tend to fall out of people's ears when they aren't standing still, or when they've been used for some time. Out of the three choices above, the Sennheisers would be my first choice. They have an amazing replacement program should anything go wrong with them to boot.

I asked thegoat121886 about this a month ago.. this should help:
damn..you aren't giving me much to work with at that price . Expanding your price ceiling even $20 would yield you a whole world of options, However, if you wanna stay sub $50:

Yamaha EPH-50

Sennheiser CX280

Brainwavez M1

For a little bit higher, you can get the Klipsch Image S4s...which are probably my favorite sub-$100 IEM. Whatever you do, make sure you get a eartip kit with foam tips. Rubber tips tend to fall out of people's ears when they aren't standing still, or when they've been used for some time. Out of the three choices above, the Sennheisers would be my first choice. They have an amazing replacement program should anything go wrong with them to boot.

I had tours (beats by dre) lasted me a year, never broke or anything. I just got the new white tours with push to talk capabilities and i love'em. I love them even more because I didnt pay for either of them lol, my uncle works for monster cable.

I had tours (beats by dre) lasted me a year, never broke or anything. I just got the new white tours with push to talk capabilities and i love'em. I love them even more because I didnt pay for either of them lol, my uncle works for monster cable.

Originally Posted by iYen

They lasted my 9 months.
QFT 
Can't believe I got a 2-pack of M6's for 20 bucks
eek.gif
eek.gif

not so sure bout the warrenty tho.... I broke my first pair of M9s cuz of the pause clicker
laugh.gif
I kept biting it when i got bored and eventually it broke like a week after I got em
30t6p3b.gif

But Meelectronics has been money thus far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They lasted my 9 months.
QFT 
eek.gif
eek.gif

not so sure bout the warrenty tho.... I broke my first pair of M9s cuz of the pause clicker
laugh.gif
I kept biting it when i got bored and eventually it broke like a week after I got em
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

They lasted my 9 months.
QFT 
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

from where?

Back
Top Bottom