Earbud Headphones

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by sloanboy

you might as well put marbles in your ears...............

They're not bad at all. C'mon now.
Forreal,people just hate on Apple just to hate
no I somewhat favor apple products but the earbuds are far from good, maybe not horrible but not that great either

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by sloanboy

you might as well put marbles in your ears...............

They're not bad at all. C'mon now.
Forreal,people just hate on Apple just to hate
no I somewhat favor apple products but the earbuds are far from good, maybe not horrible but not that great either

I still have my same SkullCandy's (go to their ebay page, free shipping and they always have deals) from over a yr ago and both ears play just fine, and I have some JVC Gummies or whatever those ones are called that still perform flawlessly and costed like $5. I don't see the point in paying a lot for earbuds given that I wear them hooping, working out, doing yard work, and the possibility of them getting broken, caught , stolen, or ripped in something is high. I guess I'm not an Audiophile because my Vibe Dj Noise Cancelling sounded as good to me as my friends Beat Solo HD's at 2.5% of the price (they were 7 bucks shipped)

I'm cheap and only use earbuds for work usually...

I just get the $5 ones from GameStop and keep it moving. My current one has lasted me about 4 months so far but I've have a pair last me 10-11 months.

how are monster turbine gold or coppers? ive had the regular ones when they first camme out but they broke working out in em :smh:

how are monster turbine gold or coppers? ive had the regular ones when they first camme out but they broke working out in em :smh:

Man mine broke like a year after I copped. Get the Brainwavz ProAlpha from Amazon. $40 and they're great. Thanks to The NTer who put me on.

i cringe when I hear people talking about celebrity brands...
mean.gif

Klipsche S4i -

I love them and I've been an avid user of SkullCandy ink'd until I found these

Had them for a year and they broke once (yearly burn out) - Best Buy Warranty replaced them in less than 5 mins and I hope this will last another year like the old pair

Klipsche S4i -
I love them and I've been an avid user of SkullCandy ink'd until I found these
Had them for a year and they broke once (yearly burn out) - Best Buy Warranty replaced them in less than 5 mins and I hope this will last another year like the old pair

Yeah, these are good, I think you can get them for like 40 bucks on ebay too. Comparable value to earbuds priced way higher than these, anyways. Good bass, noise cancellation (even though I don't think they're advertised as noise isolating ones). Recommended.

-

Beats/etc are pure hype. Way overpriced.

-

Spending a decent amount on earbuds/earphones is worth it though. Once you get a premium set of earphones, you can never go back to the under 10 dollar tier imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom