eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But again ninjahood your completely lying there not identical and you know it stop passing your BS opinion as fact because it's not fam
shut up, i know more about da **** then you do.

thank you.

****** acting like i dont have a warehouse of kicks and i can't use what i know..newsflash duke:

its da same thing, ESPECIALLY when it comes to da XI's...

ya wanna pass blame around? blame nike for losing control of their **** in da companies that they use to manufactor

their ****.

Last edited:

without cutting any corners, but they do it anyways for greed and profit, so im glad that **** coming back to bite em in da ***...
Exactly how is it biting them in the ***?

Prices are what they are, and JB's sneakers are still selling out.

The consumer is the one who is losing, because close to resell prices are charged for them.
laugh.gif
da only people crying about these are resellers that can't gouge prices anymore...

consumers are getting exactly da same quality, good or bad that they come to expect these days from nike/JB..

I've been away from the shoe game for a couple years, so I guess I may be unfamiliar to the new lingo. But what are GM shoes?

Grey market.

Better known to da industry overall as "third shift"

Merchandise thats gets overproduced by contracted

Factories and sold to da side in da blackmarket.

No.
umm yess..is called stop being a diva and do your homework.

sneakerheads are probably da worst uneducated snobs when it comes to behind da scenes **** in regards to their respective hobby...

First, I'm not a sneaker head. Secondly, it appears as if you are the uneducated one "when it comes to behind da scenes **** in regards to YOUR respective hobby...".

Ming, owner of marqueesole, cleared this up YEARS AGO. This is what he had to say about GMs (he even mentions those space jams you speak of):

[QUOTE name="memphissfinest"]
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY THE SOLES ARE ICYYYYYYYY.

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT...

FACT is that they are replicas explains the restock and FSR...  the icy soles cannot stand the test of time and humidity.

new run of fakes, recently produced. 

[/quote]

He goes on to disprove this "after hours, same factory" non sense you keep spewing.

[QUOTE name="NoobLee"]
Originally Posted by NoobLee

[QUOTE name="BigLescobar"]
Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. [/QUOTE]

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources. 
[/quote]

And then there is the nightwing video:

Last edited:
Didn't Nikedealer shed some light on this situation before? And didn't he actually work for Nike?

I've been away from the shoe game for a couple years, so I guess I may be unfamiliar to the new lingo. But what are GM shoes?

Grey market.

Factories and sold to da side in da blackmarket.

No.
umm yess..is called stop being a diva and do your homework.

sneakerheads are probably da worst uneducated snobs when it comes to behind da scenes **** in regards to their respective hobby...

First, I'm not a sneaker head. Secondly, it appears as if you are the uneducated one "when it comes to behind da scenes **** in regards to YOUR respective hobby...".

Ming, owner of marqueesole, cleared this up YEARS AGO. This is what he had to say about GMs (he even mentions those space jams you speak of):

EVEN IF THEY WERE SITTING IN ASIA AND EUROPE THERE'S NO WAY THOSE WERE MADE IN '09 WITH THE SOLES LIKE THAT....

FACT is that they are replicas explains the restock and FSR...  the icy soles cannot stand the test of time and humidity.

He goes on to disprove this "after hours, same factory" non sense you keep spewing.

no one is disputing da fact that they are made recently...is that da best excuse you have? :lol:
[/quote]

How do you come up with that after reading this:

[/quote]

And this:

[QUOTE name="NoobLee"]

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.[/quote]

When this is what you originally said:

Grey market.

Factories
and sold to da side in da blackmarket.

thats because A. alot ****** are getting confused of da NEW fakes with GREY MARKET, which is NOT da same thing...

Bruh, what the hell are you talking about? Ming clearly mentions space jams. There is nothing NEW about any of this. Same people behind the GMs back then are the same people behind them now.

Edit:

Not sure what the video is about, but Mings word on the matter > some end user.

Last edited:
Bruh, what the hell are you talking about? Ming clearly mentions space jams. There is nothing NEW about any of this. Same people behind the GMs back then are the same people behind them now.

what exactly is da end game you're trying to accomplish...they're da same exact materials made by da same people.

NIKEDEALER (which his OG NT name escapes me at da moment) broke it down for ya like 1000000000 times already...

you what are you advocating..that people buy pairs from 2009 because they're showing signs of aging vs buying a freshly made pair

now? :lol:

Nikedealer = Rockdeep

what exactly is da end game you're trying to accomplish...they're da same exact materials made by da same people.

No.

[QUOTE name="NoobLee"]

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.[/quote]

No.

da REAL truth is right under your nose...you too slow to realize who that is too..

and speaking of nike dealer..
Originally Posted by jdfrenchbread23  

Wow, looks like the pages of the GM thread lol. Well I have something to contribute.

I don't know if you guys still value Nike dealers opinion or the work he did with Nike way back when but back when the GM thread was very active I sent him a message to get some information back then and he didn't answer until about 2 weeks ago lol but here's the convo. Do what you want with the info
now go do some damn homework and stop sounding foolish.

You do realize that BigL was asking a question and offering his OPINION, correct? And the reply was:
 there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes. the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources.
No disrespect to Rock, but on this topic, I will take Ming's word over his. They're two guys that work(ed) on different sides of the same coin, and this topic takes place on Ming's side.

Last edited:
For arguments sake, Person A makes two pairs of shoes. Shoe 1 goes into Nike's official release day batch. Shoe 2 he sells out the back door to his cousin Junebug. You buy shoe 1 on release day. Is there a difference between your shoe and Junebug's? The reason I ask is that I've seen some of the "flaws" people point to in order to discredit these shoes. Some of those variations can and have been seen on two pairs purchased out of the same store. I don't have the answer. It would seem to be a question of ethics and intellectual property rights more than authenticity. That's assuming the shoes are indeed produced in the same place using the same materials.

Ninja, do you actually have any GM kicks?
zero.

doesn't matter either..i know where i stand on da whole scene.

rockdeep knows, big L knows, i been seen various grey markets in mom & pops in NYC stores, to act like they're not

basically identical to my retail pairs is being delusional and a iilogical sneaker head zealot.

For arguments sake, Person A makes two pairs of shoes. Shoe 1 goes into Nike's official release day batch. Shoe 2 he sells out the back door to his cousin Junebug. You buy shoe 1 on release day. Is there a difference between your shoe and Junebug's? The reason I ask is that I've seen some of the "flaws" people point to in order to discredit these shoes. Some of those variations can and have been seen on two pairs purchased out of the same store. I don't have the answer. It would seem to be a question of ethics and intellectual property rights more than authenticity. That's assuming the shoes are indeed produced in the same place using the same materials.
exactly. correct on both counts.

how do you know then? ive seen and own and compared.

Ive gotten a few pairs for free from some of the sites you guys all order from...

unlike you ninja ive compared the, inspected them and everything.

shoes are fake. while they look the same, theres major differences.

SHOES ARE FAKE!

Could it be that some of the better replicas are being passed off as grey market? I mean there is a difference.

Ive gotten a few pairs for free from some of the sites you guys all order from...

SHOES ARE FAKE!

Can you post some comparison pics for us ?

SHOES ARE FAKE!

Can you post some comparison pics for us ?

all but one were given away. i have a pair of Toro IV's i received from a seller.

if i have time and can get some good quality pics i can def do it for you.

SHOES ARE FAKE!
how you gonna tell me when i got retail pair of space jams AND live close to where they got grey markets

for comparison...

superficial differences that are even SHARED between retail pairs isn't a barometer to tell whats what.

can't just bootleg carbon fiber. rock deep already told ya like a million times, big L (who runs ewing athletics) told ya whats

going on in china..

Could it be that some of the better replicas are being passed off as grey market? I mean there is a difference.
thats whats DEFINITELY confusing alot of these idiots to be honest.

there's grey markets and then there's super perfects (which ARE fake)

since they are both traded in da underground, da overlap is confusing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom