eBay sellers selling GM/Unauthorized shoes as Authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
explain da space jams then.

different materials? look? feel? last time i check had it not been for da grey market thread i HELPED create, none of ya ****** would've

known whats what.

da correct term for em is grey market for a REASON...they're unauthorized, and made out da back door, with no kinda of filter when it comes

to quality (but these days you can say da same for nike/JB ) but they're definitely made outta da same materials, and made from da same places.

i mean if you gotta basically use a 1080p camera and ZOOOOOOOM in to see minute differences

it stitching, that RETAIL PAIRS ALSO SHARE then guess what?

you doing too much...

why haven't they made grey market yeezys? because those were ALOT MORE protected then jordans.

they don't even make grey market foamposites. its literally just been isolated to just jordans for da most part due to da CDP retroing every jordan

on da line and da tech packs floating around to all da former factories....rockdeep told ya ****** about this **** so many times, i think money

just gave up from trying to educate ya.

Now I agree with AKsuited that GM royal 1s and 3s don't come close to the authentics.
The only GM pairs that come close are the 11s.
But ninjahood, if they're made with the same materials. Why don't GM concords yellow??

PS I bought a pair a concords last year from eBay for $280. Didn't even kno what GM was till I bought a pair a royals couple weeks ago. Did some research on GM pairs and found out my concords are GM. I'm just bitter cus that seller bought em for probly less than $200 and I paid $280

I think some people are mistaking 1:1 replicas as grey market.

Yep said that pages ago.

And if grey market foams existed they would be

Videos on top of videos out..they dont exist, thing

Is people once people think a seller carrying

Grey markets they accuse their WHOLE INVENTORY

Baseless or not.

nah, thats da indians buying out complete stocks of other store's pairs and re-selling em for a premium, or buying em early online, but

they never have em as early as grey market jordans...never.
so that shop on 125 next to house of hoops ain't grey market? Those ******** charge more than FC

nah, thats da indians buying out complete stocks of other store's pairs and re-selling em for a premium, or buying em early online, but

they never have em as early as grey market jordans...never.
so that shop on 125 next to house of hoops ain't grey market? Those ******** charge more than FC

Thats how hood spots always charged for early

****/throwback ****

Those foams be coming from house of hoops and

DR jays..they workers cop pairs just to have em

Up da block to resell..same **** on fordham.

****/throwback ****

didn't know this. Next time ima ask to see a pair to see if they have the sticker or not

It's like if your homeboy who works at Taco Bell makes some Gorditas after closing without the bosses consent. Then just wraps it in a napkin and rushes over to your house to watch a football game. Is it "authentic"?

Can someone answer my question...
If the GM's are made with the same material as authentics why don't their concords yellow ?

I think some of the more recent Concord and spacejam XIs used the material from the women's pink snakeskin XIs. That would be my guess.

It's like if your homeboy who works at Taco Bell makes some Gorditas after closing without the bosses consent. Then just wraps it in a napkin and rushes over to your house to watch a football game. Is it "authentic"?

What if they stopped making Gorditas 4 years ago and he wanted to make his own and started selling them out of the back of his trunk. Is that authentic?

Last edited:
they arent yellow because they were made recently...

I bought a pair of concords last year not knowing they were GM. I worn em more than 10x and they're still icy asf. No yellowing around the pods at all

What if they stopped making Gorditas 4 years ago and he wanted to make his own and started selling them out of the back of his trunk. Is that authentic?

I was not necessarily advocating these grey market goods. I made that analogy as food for thought because calling them flat out Fake isnt correct. They are closer to authentic than the $40 replicas sold at flea markets.

Last edited:
There is a early release seller who had/has a older stock of GM Concord XIs that are yellowing, so he is selling them for a discounted price. To say the soles don't yellow is false, the ones that are super icey are just newer runs.

Now a days for certain releases it's really hard to tell GM from authentic. Jordan brand quality is crap, plain and simple. Some pairs coming from places like Footaction, Eastbay, Footlocker and etc look worse than GM pairs.

Side note - It's funny how people bash GM pairs, but no ones says anything when Sole-Up drops a picture of a unseen release.

****/throwback ****

didn't know this. Next time ima ask to see a pair to see if they have the sticker or not

doubt it's true.

most house of hoops get kicks 3 weeks early AT MOST.

****/throwback ****

doubt it's true.

those workers make lines, buy their pairs and send em right back to those jewelry/hat/sneaker shops in harlem & da BX...seen it with

with my own eyes. same with jimmy jazz, and any where else they can exploit.

****/throwback ****

doubt it's true.

those workers make lines, buy their pairs and send em right back to those jewelry/hat/sneaker shops in harlem & da BX...seen it with

with my own eyes. same with jimmy jazz, and any where else they can exploit.

...so have I

he's talking about shops that get foams early.

There is a early release seller who had/has a older stock of GM Concord XIs that are yellowing, so he is selling them for a discounted price. To say the soles don't yellow is false, the ones that are super icey are just newer runs.

Now a days for certain releases it's really hard to tell GM from authentic. Jordan brand quality is crap, plain and simple. Some pairs coming from places like Footaction, Eastbay, Footlocker and etc look worse than GM pairs.

Side note - It's funny how people bash GM pairs, but no ones says anything when Sole-Up drops a picture of a unseen release.
bingo, and cosign on all counts.

I can't belive I'm saying this but ninjahood is 100000% correct.

This mainstreaming of sneaker culture is having new cats playing themselves calling legit identical products fake, because Nike didn't give it some magicall kiss that makes authentic.

If the Red Yeezy's hit the GM, I can't wait to see what happens.

That's exactly what the concept of a brand is! The "magical kiss" is what makes something a Nike product - period!! Yes, it's shallow. If you think it's dumb, then maybe you shouldn't consider yourself somebody who takes a hobby based on branding so seriously.

I like how people who defend fakes - anything not authorized is not a Nike, therefore a fake - just pretend that intellectual property doesn't exist. I really hope anybody who takes that perspective is like 14 years old, because any adult who doesn't understand these basic concepts is pretty clueless.

I'm not going to continue beating this dead horse because I've addressed this a million times in a million different threads. So, don't expect me to engage in a back and forth with you .

Just know that the official position of NT is that all unauthorized products are fake. I've spoke actually spoke about this with Meth, and suggested that all talk of "GM" products should just be banned and deleted on site. ...He's holding out hope that people like me can actually educate people in these threads as opposed to stifling the discussion. But, that's tough since I have little to no good will left in me when 'discussing" these topics - having discussion with most of those who endorse the GM is like eating soup with a fork.

We arguing about GM vs fake when we should display our frustration where it's really needed.

Those damn bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom