Eddie Murphy greatest comic ever.

sumrndmdude

Banned
http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/...y-eddie-murphy-one-night-only-season-1-ep-101

Last edited:
Didn't watch this, will watch it later . . .

But OP, you spelled Dave Chappelle wrong man.

EDDIE EDDIE i wan tew talk to u!

whats the matter baby?

i don like the way u treet me eddie u treet me like animal!

eddie is :pimp:

you must be 16 yrs old man! But I see what you did though......

View media item 140301
y'all always gotta bring age into **** >D
anyway. Raw >>>>>
"ohhh this the best cracker i ever tasted. what is this? saltine? mmm mm. no this a ritz!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"i got mcdooooonalds....mcdoooOOOOoonnaaaAAlllds" + the movements this ***** was doing >>>>

Last edited:

the part when he was describing his aunt falling down the steps

OH LAWD JESUS HELP ME IM FALLIN DOWN THE STEPS A;JKGBDASGSDBJK.GGJ IM HALFWAY DOWN OH HELP ME PLEASE

One of the best ever and maybe the greatest at his prime but he just wasn't able to maintain it

^^Yea but you can still do family films and be funny, he was still good as Donkey in Shrek but everything else has pretty much been terrible since the first Nutty Professor

^^Yea but you can still do family films and be funny, he was still good as Donkey in Shrek but everything else has pretty much been terrible since the first Nutty Professor
Tell me you didn't love Dr. Dolittle when you where young?

movie money > standup/sitcom money

Eddie won.  Look at all his ex's and his current gf. 

Saw this and the amount of love this man gets from his peers shows why he is goat, The story from Keenen about the rolex . Wish he would do at least one more stand up special.

White girl : Eddie I've never kissed a black man, can I get a kiss from you?
*Eddie looks around and there's 20 ninjas in his entourage in the vip*
Eddie : listen up baby girl you need start at the bottom before you get to the top.

C'mon son...Eddie isnt even better than his own mentor
I don't know about Richard Pryor, so I wouldn't be able to speak on him...but everything I ever watched from Richard never hit as hard as Eddie's stuff for me. Plus Eddie's catalogue is crazy (stand-up, sketch, movies, and just look at how many people he put in the game (chris rock, martin lawrence, samuel l jackson, arsenio etc))

^^So your not even talking about Eddie Murphy as the greatest stand up comedian ever but just the funniest person ever?

^^No doubt, other then Michael Jackson, you could make an argument for Eddie being the most popular person in the world during the 80's. He pretty much conquered every comedic medium possible and had a great run. I'd personally say Bill Murray is the funniest person of all time tho when looking how long he's been funny from the mid 70's to now.

Arguably one of his best impersonations. Come to think of it, every impersonation in norbit was on point.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Richard Pryor - Live In Concert (1979) His most classic set 7 parts in full.

this part here (part 2 7:15)...he has a talk with the neighbor's dog about his dead monkey - more than comedy, storytelling at it's finest, my favorite stand-up bit all time

Richard Pryor - That ******* Crazy (1974)

That ******* Crazy was what established Richard as the best. Some dated stuff perhaps, but the stuff about the police (part 3 7:20) - stolen by everyone after him.

This lengthy post is for you Richard. The Best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom