ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Damn that's crazy fam. Yeah PI was (and still is) wylin' out back then with the corruption.

[COLOR=#red]Basically, I felt like that was a sign for me to stop the hoop dreams and develop other areas of my life. I seen too many dudes hoop overseas just for their careers to be over and they don't have anything going for them. IT's decent money but not enough to last for awhile my dude. It was time to let go.[/COLOR]

Few years back now.....dude from my city who I know died overseas from hoop career an dude wasn't even there long. Got in some beef at a bar. Like literally just been there, very young. Kinda rocked the block. Felt helpless.

Last edited:
this has to be one of the most entertaining days I've ever seen on nt
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Few years back now.....dude from my city who I know died overseas from hoop career an dude wasn't even there long. Got in some beef at a bar. Like literally just been there, very young. Kinda rocked the block. Felt helpless.

[COLOR=#red]Sorry to hear that bro, yeah it can get real out there...it's not like overseas guys have a huge entourage like the NBA dudes so you gotta stay alert but not necessarily paranoid my dude.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Gonna hit the sack in a few my dudes...it's 11:30 where I'm at now. I'll be back tomorrow with another story...thinking about writing about my visits to the agency. It will be less exciting but more informative like. [/COLOR]

so these 3 women were mad pretty and ****

and you don't provide pic?

just for that i'm calling ducktale

Back
Top Bottom