ELYSIUM -- Matt Damon and the director of District 9 -- Trailer

Seems like all of Hollywood is making some sort of sci fi movie involving earth and it's demise.

I've been a Blomkamp fan since the Halo shorts he directed.

This should be incredible.

It definitely has a District 9 feel to it. I like Matt Damon and Jodie Foster. I shall be watching.

Movie looks raw but isnt the guy from 1:52 the main guy from District 9? I hope this doesnt remind me TOO much of District 9.

District 9 is top 10 for me, so I'm very much looking forward to this movie. Looks soooo sick :x :smokin

Last edited:
I've been a Blomkamp fan since the Halo shorts he directed.

This should be incredible.
Still praying he ends up making the halo movie if it ever gets signed off on. Shorts were crazy. D9 was great as well.

Wheww been waiting for this trailer for so long. The premise is what definitely intrigued me from the beginning.

Look good, but another scifi/political allegory movie? Hope this doesn't become a trend for him.

Look good, but another scifi/political allegory movie? Hope this doesn't become a trend for him.

Good sci-fi is often allegorical, but when it's really heavy handed (such as District 9 and this new movie), it gets really annoying. I know big time sci-fi fans who didn't like District 9 because it was so forced.

Back
Top Bottom