Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Thanks 9thWonder, I mean they're not the hottest jordan to ever release but there's something about them that I really like. I wish I could see thequality/materials in person.

that is a damn joke that o sneakers can get so many pairs and i

only wanted 1 pair for my collection and couldn't even get them

now people are trying to get over $1000 plus for these shoes which is crazy

get real the shoes were only $110 so there is no way i would pay 10-15 times that to get a pair

from these greedy %%@ resellers

now i can see $500 but thats it anything more is just plain hype and they are not worth that

I was able to cop a sz 13 but it still says pending delivery with overnight shipping. Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair.

JUNK is crazy .... DUDEs trying to resell them and they dont even have them in hand .....

To be real 1500 is not a bad price on a shoe that only has 313 units IMO ... " NOT a RE-SELLER "
Originally Posted by jordunk

I was able to cop a sz 13 but it still says pending delivery with overnight shipping. Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair.

Same here son ... dude said they are backed up with all the snow and busy holiday ....

I would feel like a fool if I payed more than $300 for these through a reseller....313 pairs or 300,000 pairs. Resellers can only get what people are willingto pay. The fact that these were for charity makes paying resellers prices even more foul. Knowing the money spent on them goes to a good cause is one thing,paying someone for nothing more than sitting at their computer and typing in their credit card number is nonsense to me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

JUNK is crazy .... DUDEs trying to resell them and they dont even have them in hand .....

To be real 1500 is not a bad price on a shoe that only has 313 units IMO ... " NOT a RE-SELLER "
Originally Posted by jordunk

Same here son ... dude said they are backed up with all the snow and busy holiday ....
1500 for those huh man i slept on these good luck to all

Everyone calm down wit the Ebay talk sayin they goin for over 1500. First of all, a few people set buy it now in the 1000s, but if you check completedauctions, none of those have sold. So far, the only auction that is actually pretty high is one going in the 600s right now. It's not like anyone spentnearly a G on these yet.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Everyone calm down wit the Ebay talk sayin they goin for over 1500. First of all, a few people set buy it now in the 1000s, but if you check completed auctions, none of those have sold. So far, the only auction that is actually pretty high is one going in the 600s right now. It's not like anyone spent nearly a G on these yet.

Agreed.

Honestly, i wouldnt spend over 450-500 for em. Theyre clean, but not 1500 clean
happy.gif

I still can't believe the way this release turned out. I wish more of the cats who were gonna actually wear the shoes got them....

Mine will definitely be worn no doubt

I just looked at my nike account and my pair is shipped. Expected to be at my house on the 22nd. Size 11, can't wait!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just looked at my nike account and my pair is shipped. Expected to be at my house on the 22nd. Size 11, can't wait!

Congrats.

Im suprised there are about 4 or 5 people from the ville that actually got these. me, you, d and i saw some guy on ebay from the ville trying to sell them.

I dont see these going for much more than 500 or 600, those folks on ebay with 1500 buy it now or best offer will not get half of that.

Back
Top Bottom