Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Mine wasnt suppose be delivered til Dec 22nd. But is out for delivery. So all who got express shipping just your tracking#.

My pair just got dropped off to my house...I'll post up pictures as soon as I get home from work...

Also concerning the shirt there was an ISS'er that posted up a bit ago who also got his pair...He said that they did come with a shirt and his was an XL...

The shirt is XL. They are not sample tagged & come in a regular Jordan box.

l_557b3f9dca5c4508acb92224022d2f90.jpg

Nice kicks, missed out on these because I had to catch a flight then it got cancelled around the time of released. Yeah I was pretty dissappointed.

The shirt probably correlates to a shoe size range. Unless everyone is getting an XL.

Keep the pics coming ...

damn still salty that I aint geta pair...only good thing was me copping 12/11 pack...wish these were as easy as those
frown.gif

I need a pair size 13, 14, or even 12...people selling these sizes pm me
ohwell.gif

EDIT: willing to settle for size 15
tired.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Everyone calm down wit the Ebay talk sayin they goin for over 1500. First of all, a few people set buy it now in the 1000s, but if you check completed auctions, none of those have sold. So far, the only auction that is actually pretty high is one going in the 600s right now. It's not like anyone spent nearly a G on these yet.

i get what ur saying.............but also keep in mind 600 for a shoe that the person dont even have in hand...wait till people post real pics...........pricesare gonna be up there..........just glad i got a pair
embarassed.gif

one auction hit $900+ for a size 8.5 with 1 day left then it got deleted somehow
nerd.gif

and then another got deleted with a 1,000 buy it now size 9.5
nerd.gif

yea i been watching that too. i thought i might have a chance to trade these new CDP XI's for them
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea right.

Still super salty that my but was posted in General when these dropped, no telling if i would have got them but i would have at least liked a shot at them.

Oh well glad a couple people that i recognize from on here got them.

So I paid $30 for next day shipping which means i get them Monday, 4 days later? Fed Ex says they're in Seattle which is an hour away and it'sapparently going to take them 2 days to get it to me. I know the weathers bad and they don't ship on Sunday but I might as well have just gotten groundshipping

It didn't crash on me, It just said due too the popularity they have just sold out,

Now in the past 3 days I've missed out on these and the 11/12 cdp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

damn still salty that I aint geta pair...only good thing was me copping 12/11 pack...wish these were as easy as those
frown.gif

I need a pair size 13, 14, or even 12...people selling these sizes pm me
ohwell.gif

EDIT: willing to settle for size 15
tired.gif
I wouldn't call the 11/12 easy

Back
Top Bottom