Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I got my size 16's. These are so sick. I am definitely trying to sell them though. I wanted to get the 11/12 pack in a size 14 but was not successful.

ANYBODY OUT THERE WANNA TRADE MY EMINEM EXCLUSIVES FOR A SIZE 14 IN THE 11 12 PACK??????

think about the possibilities...... i just don't really wanna mess with putting them on ebay.

PM me!!!!!

They look better than I thought. If I had managed to get a pair, they would have been rocked for sure

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

damn still salty that I aint geta pair...only good thing was me copping 12/11 pack...wish these were as easy as those
frown.gif

I need a pair size 13, 14, or even 12...people selling these sizes pm me
ohwell.gif

EDIT: willing to settle for size 15
tired.gif
I wouldn't call the 11/12 easy

I have a connect
wink.gif

Got to skip line walk in then right out
hope you got yours if you wanted them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

mine still says pending. should i be worried?

dont worry mine is the same thing and i called nike and the woman said that even though theyre pending i will receive them on the 24th and mine is standardground shipping too

As promised...When I got home they were waiting for me...

They did come with a T-Shirt and it was a size XL...

**I lightened this picture up a bit to try and show some of the details**
347962589.jpg

347962591.jpg

347962588.jpg

347962586.jpg

and of course, as I said earlier, I put them on as soon as I opened the box...I do plan on wearing these bad boys out...
347963203.jpg

Yall can rest easy knowing at least 1 pair wont end up over on eBay for a grand +...I purchased this pair because 1) I'm a fan of Em...and 2) It's justa really nice pair of Jordan's...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

They did come with a T-Shirt and it was a size XL...

347962589.jpg

347962591.jpg

347962588.jpg

347962586.jpg

and of course, as I said earlier, I put them on as soon as I opened the box...I do plan on wearing these bad boys out...
347963203.jpg

Man you makin those Ems lookin even better

Yall can rest easy knowing at least 1 pair wont end up over on eBay for a grand +...I purchased this pair because 1) I'm a fan of Em...and 2) It's just a really nice pair of Jordan's...
You ain't kiddin man just making me want em more

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

It didn't crash on me, It just said due too the popularity they have just sold out,

Now in the past 3 days I've missed out on these and the 11/12 cdp

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
sucks man

Yall can rest easy knowing at least 1 pair wont end up over on eBay for a grand +...I purchased this pair because 1) I'm a fan of Em...and 2) It's just a really nice pair of Jordan's...

Make that 2 pairs

And by the way that pic with the jeans is
pimp.gif

I didn't even attempt to cop these, went away with the girl, but I don't feel like I missed out, not feeling how they look. Love the grey, but not afan of sneakers with words all over them (except for spizikes with their "cement" and XX3's with the sig). Because of the storm though weextended my mini-vaca, and as such almost missed out on the pack, was on a computer, stealing wireless, signal going in and out, very sketchy, but I got myorder in before FNL started having problems crashing. Got my order confirmation, now just waiting for the shipping.... Congrats to all the cats who got boththese Em's and their pack.

Tag your pics bro or those pics will end up on ebay.

Waiting for my pair to come in, I chose ground shipping.

Back
Top Bottom