Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

With ebay, it's all about timing. If you get lucky, you might be able to scoop a pair for relatively cheap compared to others.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Eminem is the fastest selling rap artist of ALL time. He sold over 1.76 million in the first week for the Marshall Mathers LP which is more than WACK Lil Wayne, or Kanye West. He's an amazing rapper theres nothing the haters can say about it. Im glad Kanye's retiring after his last album he should never sing again. Can't wait till 09.

I'm with you man I am so glad that Kanye will be done I can't stand em
yeah especially after his latest lip syncing performance on SNL. Catch that on youtube
roll.gif
. He's calling himself the voice of this generation, once 50, Eminem, and Dre come out in 09, lil wayne and T-pain are also gonna run for the hills
happy.gif

Not to turn this into a music forum, but lets get serious Kanye is one the best Rappers in the game and it will stay that way for awhile. Dont confuse 808 and heartbreaks with classic cd's like college dropout, late registration and graduation. The man said it himself he did this 808's album for himself, he wanted to do it. When he drops his next cd "good @ss job" the old Kanye West will be back if not better. And eminem is good he is a great artist, I hope if he does come back he will start to talk about stuff that matters or something normal people can relate to on consistent basis. Oh yeah 50 shouldnt even be coming out with a cd,last time I checked 50 said he wouldnt make another cd if Kanye West beat him in cd sales when they went head to head. So anything 50 comes out with from now on should be voided. Dre is dope though nothing to say about that guy.
yeah College Dropout was def. dope. Graduation was alright as well. 808s was an AWFUL album he used Auto Tune in every song thats why he cant even sing it live
eyes.gif
. And yeah hes contemplating on leaving hip hop to go into a fashion career. Sorry but in NO WAY is he one of the best RAPPERS in the game. R&B or pop whatever maybe. Leave rap for eminem, nas, pac, biggie n jay-z n etc lol. Yeah i will admit 50's last album "Curtis" was also trash, but his old stuff was DOPE. Like Power of the dollar, Get rich or die tryin'. Im hoping to see that 50 cent back and not the 50 cent from Curtis. Im mainly awaiting Relapse from Eminem, hes never let us down, except maybe a LITTLE with the Encore album, but it was still pretty sick.

Im not trying to argue with you but you sound like your giving 50 and Eminem a break for 1 cd, but when Kanye West does something outside of the box he's prosucted to the fullest And if u ask me 808's was a good cd, thats either here nor there tho.. I understand what your saying about him performing live and all,but to put down a man because he wants to persue other things in his life that he is passionate about isnt just at all not to put him into the top rapper status. Im mean if Kanye West did leave rap atleast he would have a reason, last I heard Em just left just because he was tired or bored or whateva u want to call it.

Grab ur glocks when u see 2PAC, Call the cops when u see 2PAC. 2PAC IS The G.O.A.T.
pimp.gif

I am sorry to say this and yeah let's not turn this into a music thread but Kanye West is not the greatest rapper smh....his first CD was alright. I thinkhe just straight out sucks. Don't like his music and his whole persona. He has way to much confidence in what he does. Never have bought any of his albumsand never will. Anyways props to all the peeps who got their pairs finally....still wish I had gotten a pair.

alot of resellers are gonna get stuck with their pairs with asking price $1,500 (they continue to fall though) only hardcore (or dumb) heads are gonna bite onthis
grin.gif
, i wont even pay retail for this they
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

..Kanye Wests next cd will NOT be called "Good %$@ Job", btw

Yea he might of change it as of late. I remember when he did his first cd college drop out that is was a four cd installment. He said what are suppose to getwhen u graduate. a good @s$ job. Maybe he change it.

man am I the only person who still hasnt gotten their pair yet from fedex?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I cant believe I payed for two day shipping and its been over a week
eek.gif

im dead serious
mad.gif

2day shipping takes over a week apparently
smh.gif

im on the phone now and the lady said shes gonna get me a refund for shipping
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

i haven't received mine either and i got 2 day shipping as well
mad.gif

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

They probably know you just want to resell them on ebay hypebeast !

I had 2nd day air and i received mine on the 24th.

^ hypebeast for selling a pair of kicks? riiight.

I'm trying to get rid of my 10.5 .. make me offers people! I'll sell for less than the $850 in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom