Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ hypebeast for selling a pair of kicks? riiight.

I'm trying to get rid of my 10.5 .. make me offers people! I'll sell for less than the $850 in my sig.

He's right man you and that other dude in the XXIII thread must be best friends cause every post you guys make your trying to sell your shoes. Mods need tocome in here and clean up these folks sellin in these threads.

^ hypebeast for selling a pair of kicks? riiight.

I'm trying to get rid of my 10.5 .. make me offers people! I'll sell for less than the $850 in my sig.
WE DONT CARE.

Put them on eBay already, dude. The prices are falling by the day, so you are an idiot if you hold onto them longer.
laugh.gif

sorry for going off topic once again, but I just opened the yahoo homepage, and guess what i see. Singers who cant sing. Guess who the main one is. Kanye West.
smile.gif

I haven't heard the new Ye album but that's because he failed to deliver a single that would sell me on the idea of doing so.... That being said, thewackness will eventually attack every artist... even after they Re-Up... lolz.

Eminem 2 size 11.5, not for sale.... hehe...

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Props Sneakgeekz did you get them on Flight Club?

I was thinking the same . .. I wonder how much he " Sneakgeekz " paid for them . I know he didnt get them off FC because it looked like they whereshipped USPS , NIKE ships FED-EX ......

The box sneak geekz opened was half the size I got from Nike, but the box I received would fit two pair exactly.... maybe he just got the a single pair box.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

You guys sound real salty that you didn't get a pair ..

You sound really salty no one wants to buy your pair !
No, I really just don't want to put them on Ebay and go through all that jazz.

Thanks for caring though, pal.

Right.... just hold onto them then.

No NT'er is going to drop that much on your pair. Put them on eBay and open up your market. Its pretty much common sense.

Originally Posted by SneekaHead25

Sneakgeekz must be the only man in the world to recieve mail on christmas day...

I know , Not trying to hate but for some odd reason that is mad crazy .... I swear the mail was closed ......

Back
Top Bottom