Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

damnn i want these in my collection..i most likely will never rock them but they would be a nice item to have

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Might cop and resell
Good luck with that... we got a lot of people on here that aren't worried about selling it! We just want the shoe!

laugh.gif
For you only having 19 posts your a respectable dude and true sneaker head. big up.

laugh.gif
post count doesn't matter
yup. this is a perfect example.

laugh.gif
thats a reach
wasn't even taking a shot at you...sensitive eh??
man... shut up
indifferent.gif
shut your soft #$@ up
eyes.gif

sammy863dade need invite??? pm me
You're so cool E-thug.

Might cop and resell
Good luck with that... we got a lot of people on here that aren't worried about selling it! We just want the shoe!

laugh.gif
For you only having 19 posts your a respectable dude and true sneaker head. big up.

thanks a lot brotha!

I'm pretty new but got lots of love for the kicks!

^Why are you mad? Just cause someone is making money and you're not? Just get your pairs first and you shouldn't have a problem.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

^Why are you mad? Just cause someone is making money and you're not? Just get your pairs first and you shouldn't have a problem.

No, not because they're making money, that's not the problem. I actually want a pair to keep for myself, and ive been a long time Eminem fan, im not abandwagon fan.I dont want em just cuz theyre limited and gonna be worth a lot more, but all the other bandwagons are gonna make it way harder for me and thepeople who are actually fans of this shoe/eminem to get a pair. Otherwise i could care less. If 5,000 were made, i wouldnt mind people just copping to resellcuz we all have a pretty decent chance of copping anyway. get what im saying?

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I have had more than a couple nt members try and hook me up today and all of them are expired!!!! Please anyone have an unexpired invite HOLLA! much love
Alright guys here are all the codes I could pull together for yall and they are NOT expired!

Legit Legit...

Here yall are...

ZQ2UENPU

BDCCT7XL

PGFD6M6Z

AHBRBS68

Y45P7VAK

SM3NDSLM

F8H2EU6A

QJEBAWMH

B3W9RYPP

JNGAEGPQ

FW98BSQZ

^Thanks for those flight club invites. I must be hated on NT now. I have about 16 invites hit me up if you want some!

i got in also thanks everyone an good lucc to everyone
if im in minnesota what time should i log in on thursday

i got in also thanks everyone an good lucc to everyone
if im in minnesota what time should i log in on thursday

^Thanks for those flight club invites. I must be hated on NT now. I have about 16 invites hit me up if you want some!

I'm actually probably the most hated guy on here now after post the invites but its only fair guys! Hopefully all that really want the shoe will get it! Iam going to try my hardest to get the shoes but I doubt I can cause I will be out of town.

Good Luck guys... I hope everyone thats a true Eminem fan like myself gets them.

Man the more invites you guys give out makes it harder for everyone else to grab. The more people who have invites the more people will be online trying tograb YOUR SIZE.. Just thought you guys should think about that. I know its going to be alot of NT'ers mad that they didnt get there pair or size, becausesome reseller grabbed 1 to 3 pair. Just my 2 cent. Say what you will.

Dude.... I just tried to many times entering in codes on that list, and now i can't even enter in another code for 24hrs. !!!!!
frown.gif

Ok so i made another email and tried again, and all those invite numbers are taken, maybe this is a sign that i should not have these. I have been tryin to getan invite for days, and no dice......
frown.gif

these are decent. i bought the XVs back when they released on flightclub. will my login work for the 2s as well?

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats a reach
man... shut up
indifferent.gif
shut your soft #$@ up
eyes.gif

You're so cool E-thug.

LOL WHO WAS EVEN TALIKN TO YOU...FALL BACK...AINT NOBODY TRYING TO BE NO DAMN E-THUG...GET A LIFE
eyes.gif

LOL DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING FOR YOU TO KEEP COMING AT ME...DUDES STAY SALTY...LET IT GO AND GET BACK TO THE KICKS

9thWonder23kid , DixxerElixxer , brooklynnyc3000 SENT YOU ALL PMS
wink.gif

Might cop and resell

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thats a reach
man... shut up
indifferent.gif
shut your soft #$@ up
eyes.gif

You're so cool E-thug.

LOL WHO WAS EVEN TALIKN TO YOU...FALL BACK...AINT NOBODY TRYING TO BE NO DAMN E-THUG...GET A LIFE
eyes.gif

LOL DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING FOR YOU TO KEEP COMING AT ME...DUDES STAY SALTY...LET IT GO AND GET BACK TO THE KICKS

9thWonder23kid , DixxerElixxer , brooklynnyc3000 SENT YOU ALL PMS
wink.gif
Somebody got a bit butt hurt. How about you fall back with that caps lock trying to show emotion.

Back
Top Bottom