Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

^^^ Ya'll need to tight in up quoting these pictures
eyes.gif
...thats how da man feel let resell the shoe if he want, it aint got nothing to do wit ya'll...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Might cop and resell
Good luck with that... we got a lot of people on here that aren't worried about selling it! We just want the shoe!

laugh.gif
For you only having 19 posts your a respectable dude and true sneaker head. big up.

laugh.gif
post count doesn't matter
yup. this is a perfect example.

laugh.gif
thats a reach
wasn't even taking a shot at you...sensitive eh??
man... shut up
indifferent.gif
shut your soft #$@ up
eyes.gif

sammy863dade need invite??? pm me
You're so cool E-thug.

LOL WHO WAS EVEN TALIKN TO YOU...FALL BACK...AINT NOBODY TRYING TO BE NO DAMN E-THUG...GET A LIFE
eyes.gif

LOL DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING FOR YOU TO KEEP COMING AT ME...DUDES STAY SALTY...LET IT GO AND GET BACK TO THE KICKS

9thWonder23kid , DixxerElixxer , brooklynnyc3000 SENT YOU ALL PMS
wink.gif
Somebody got a bit butt hurt. How about you fall back with that caps lock trying to show emotion.

I GOT BUTT HURT??? NOT AT ALL...YOU'RE THE ONE REPLYING TO MY POST THAT WASN'T EVEN AIMED AT YOU...MY CAPS LOCK IS ON AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE TURNINGIT OFF...PROBLEM??? NOT TRYING TO SHOW EMOTION AT ALL...STOP BEING SALTY AND MOVE ON
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
tongue.gif

wow you guys lame...no where did I try and act like a gangsta....move on already
take my posts how you want...you feel Im trying to act hard or gangsta thats just your opinion
eyes.gif

I say EVERYONE cut it out and keep it to them selves .. this is the damn WORL WIDE WEB , yea who cares that I used CAPS ... WOW ... BIG DEAL ..... I also usedlowercase .. Jk but for real lets STOP and keep the good thoughts coming ...

tired.gif
mad.gif
@how many people are coming in now saying they want these
damn its going to be hard to cop...and those trying to ask for invite might need to just stop because half of people in FC invites are expired including mines

Seriously , NOW ALL THE SUDDEN , JUST STAY AWAY and let us that really want them COP ..

I knew this would happen. That limited tag is known to change peoples mind. When this post first went up, I was one of the few who said these shoes were cool,most everyone else had so much hate. Now the hypebeast are out to get them.

^^^ It makes me mad the shoe game is like this now a days .. they need to take tips and lean about a " JUMPMAN LOYALIST "

Well all I can say is good luck to everyone who wanted these from the beginning and all the " Can I have a flight club invite and yeah I feel thosenow" can fall off.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Well all I can say is good luck to everyone who wanted these from the beginning and all the " Can I have a flight club invite and yeah I feel those now" can fall off.

I agree man . Please ... DO SO NOW ..... FALL OFF

jordanpheen

Anyways, yeah people are gonna want them now just to resell because they found out they are limited.I'm one of those that wanted them from the beginning but I also wanna buy another pair to resell so it's whatever. Let them make money how they wantto. Unless they're just hypebeasts and want to rock the shoes now just because they're limited and get some cool points.

jordanpheen

Anyways, yeah people are gonna want them now just to resell because they found out they are limited. I'm one of those that wanted them from the beginning but I also wanna buy another pair to resell so it's whatever. Let them make money how they want to. Unless they're just hypebeasts and want to rock the shoes now just because they're limited and get some cool points.
dude still salty
eyes.gif
roll.gif

take the L and move on...wonder how long you were looking for that
but yea I found out I worked on day these release and I fixed that fast...only thing stopping me is if my computer acts up or I cant type card in fast enough

but yea I found out I worked on day these release and I fixed that fast...only thing stopping me is if my computer acts up or I cant type card in fast enough

Same here man ... So far my computer is looking good and ready for the race , a might need a tune up before hand ..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Same here man ... So far my computer is looking good and ready for the race , a might need a tune up before hand ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was thinking bout that too...

Damn I cant wait for these shoes ... I been excited this whole time .. hopefully the main core of use can come out happy ...

Pheen- I'm not salty about anything. Why don't you take the L and stop replying to everything I say?

hey poofyo. if i get lucky and get a pair and you dont. wanna trade me for the finales and some cash

Pheen- I'm not salty about anything. Why don't you take the L and stop replying to everything I say?
you not salty but you go find GIF to get your point across
grin.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by thentickickz

2 days...
can't wait
pimp.gif

I'm going to be salty if I don't get my pair
tired.gif

might possibly be taking 2 Ls in one day:
1) don't get shoes