Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by ABallin23

thats completely untrue^ because the 3 people that i spoke with said that theres nothing to worry about if they dont ship today

im only stating what the rep told me
indifferent.gif

i didnt mean any disrespect its just that all these reps r saying different things and its pissing me off

thats completely untrue^ because the 3 people that i spoke with said that theres nothing to worry about if they dont ship today

indifferent.gif

i didnt mean any disrespect its just that all these reps r saying different things and its pissing me off

Everything seems to be pissing you off
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

indifferent.gif

Everything seems to be pissing you off
eyes.gif

haha if you've had the weekend ive had you would be pissed too but i really want to have a chance to get these so i want to know whats happening with thetime

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

this is soooooo messed up.
sick of waiting and seeing pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had 2 day air shipping what the hell
people with ground are getting them

same here, and i spoke with a rep friday and she said i will have them by tuesday.

congrats to everyone who got a pair, yall deeply saw something in these that i didnt but hey to each his own.

I am still showing Pending Delivery so I called NDC tonight. The rep was super cool. She said they are in the warehouse and will ship tomorrow. She saidthey should be here wednesday or Friday. I also paid for 2 day. Really kind of stinks that I paid extra for 2 day and people with ground shipping havetheirs.

So just like everybody else this shipping situation has me goin crazy so I called the rep....again, and he said that everything with my order looked good andthat it shouldn't be cancelled but....... it will probably SHIP the 26th or 27th!!!

wth is that? +#++ ground shipping

Everyone just calm down, I'm in the same boat as you guys, but the problem is the bad weather they are having out West, it's causing alot of people tonot even make it in to work. If you tried to use the Nike Help Chat or the Nike Help E-mail today, they weren't even in service because of the weather. Sojust be patient, I don't think orders will get cancelled.

yeah i aint even trippin the guy told me i have mine, most just havent been shipped outta the warehouse, i asked him like 8 times if mine went through he saidyes, so hopefully it should be fine

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

^thanks man i wish you got a pair or i coulda got a pair for you.

Man your the definition of what Niketalk needs more of. You def show love man and that's much appreciated fam. NT needs more people like you on the realhomie.

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Man your the definition of what Niketalk needs more of. You def show love man and that's much appreciated fam. NT needs more people like you on the real homie.
Aw so cute. I think I just shed a tear.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Man your the definition of what Niketalk needs more of. You def show love man and that's much appreciated fam. NT needs more people like you on the real homie.

I know you're being sarcastic

LOL And ''Sick IK 23'' your also what Niketalk needs more of...more comedy

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom